Menu icon Foundation
mixpanel.track_links breaks f5 modal

I have a rails app using foundation 5, i have a link_to that launches a modal.

Currently working on integrating mixpanel, and when tracking the click event of launching the modal -> the modal breaks(when the modal tries to fire, it launches as a normal page view).

//the button that launches the modal
    <div class="small-12 columns homeownerCTA end">
		<%= link_to "GET MY FREE BIDS", homeowner_sign_up_path(modal: true), class: "button" , id: "homeowner_modal",  data:{:'reveal-id' => 'signupModal', :'reveal-ajax' => 'true'}%>
	</div>	        

//mixpanel tracker
    <script>     
        mixpanel.track_links(".homeownerCTA a#homeowner_modal", "click Boro cta", {"acquisition":"boro_above_fold_cta", "Pages":"murfreesboro"});
    </script>

F5modalmixpanel

I have a rails app using foundation 5, i have a link_to that launches a modal.

Currently working on integrating mixpanel, and when tracking the click event of launching the modal -> the modal breaks(when the modal tries to fire, it launches as a normal page view).

//the button that launches the modal
    <div class="small-12 columns homeownerCTA end">
		<%= link_to "GET MY FREE BIDS", homeowner_sign_up_path(modal: true), class: "button" , id: "homeowner_modal",  data:{:'reveal-id' => 'signupModal', :'reveal-ajax' => 'true'}%>
	</div>	        

//mixpanel tracker
    <script>     
        mixpanel.track_links(".homeownerCTA a#homeowner_modal", "click Boro cta", {"acquisition":"boro_above_fold_cta", "Pages":"murfreesboro"});
    </script>
Ross Brooks about 5 years ago

I resolved this issue, thanks