Menu icon Foundation
Top Bar Menu won't work with template

Hello,
im totally new to foundation and investigating a littel bit in responisve Frameworks. At the first look I was impressed by Foundation, so I decide to play a little bit with it. Therefor I downloaded everything and try to start with the store template (http://foundation.zurb.com/templates/store.html)
As said in the descrition I copied the code in the body tags , as you can see below.
But now I noticed I have to click on the menu item to open it and have access to the submenu. In the example it is enough to hover wit the mouse above the menu.
If I use a small resolution I was unable to open the menu. What am I doing wrong ?

templatemenuehover

Hello,
im totally new to foundation and investigating a littel bit in responisve Frameworks. At the first look I was impressed by Foundation, so I decide to play a little bit with it. Therefor I downloaded everything and try to start with the store template (http://foundation.zurb.com/templates/store.html)
As said in the descrition I copied the code in the body tags , as you can see below.
But now I noticed I have to click on the menu item to open it and have access to the submenu. In the example it is enough to hover wit the mouse above the menu.
If I use a small resolution I was unable to open the menu. What am I doing wrong ?

Alexander Assimidis over 4 years ago

Do you see this code if u hover on the li item?

top-bar-section .has-dropdown.hover > .dropdown, .top-bar-section .has-dropdown.not-click:hover > .dropdown {
    clip: auto;
    display: block;
    height: auto;
    overflow: visible;
    position: absolute !important;
    width: auto;
}

Frank Kneffel over 4 years ago

Find it. When I was writing an answer I reproduced my steps. I downloaded the foundation and the template. After that I usually replaced the body section of the index.html with the one from the template and I saw the missbehaviour. If I simply add the template everything is fine.
Thnaks for your help