Menu icon Foundation
Top Bar Dropdown Not Working

Hello,

I have a top bar with dropdown items (has-dropdown). It was working fine until I added tabs and had to add modernizr. If I removed modernizr, dropdown starts working again but I need modernizr in order for tabs to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

dropdown top bar top-bar modernizr

Hello,

I have a top bar with dropdown items (has-dropdown). It was working fine until I added tabs and had to add modernizr. If I removed modernizr, dropdown starts working again but I need modernizr in order for tabs to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Alexander Assimidis almost 5 years ago

Could u send us an link to your Site?
Where do you init modernizr?

Renny almost 5 years ago

Sorry, can't send link but I init modernizr on top inside . Please see code below.

Thanks!

<script type='text/javascript' src='bower_components/foundation/js/vendor/modernizr.js?ver=1.0.0'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='bower_components/foundation/js/vendor/jquery.js?ver=1.0.0'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='bower_components/foundation/js/foundation/foundation.js?ver=1.0.0'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='bower_components/foundation/js/vendor/fastclick.js?ver=1.0.0'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='bower_components/foundation/js/foundation/foundation.topbar.js?ver=1.0.0'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='bower_components/foundation/js/foundation/foundation.tab.js?ver=1.0.0'></script>

Andrew Campbell almost 5 years ago

I have the same issue.

When I have - js/vendor/modernizr.js - added to my page I have to click the dropdown menu for it to appear. When it is visible I am still unable to click any links in the dropdown.

When removing - js/vendor/modernizr.js - the menus work fine.

This problem seems to occur on most pages but not all however the only difference in the pages is the content all javascript, style sheets etc. are loaded in the same manner so I can't quite understand why or when this problem is occurring.

Like Renny my scripts are loaded in the following manner: -

<script src="js/vendor/modernizr.js"></
<script src="js/vendor/jquery.js"></
<script src="js/foundation.min.js"></script>

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Jim Santo almost 3 years ago

I also have the identical problem. Would appreciate a solution; removing modernizr is not an optimal workaround. Thanks.