Menu icon Foundation
Header font-size rem-calc() SCSS

I'm having problems understanding the point of setting header font-sizes with rem-calc ... I tried setting em and rem values directly, but that creates an error in sass. If we are forced to add header-font sizes based on a pixel value, then what is the point of converting it to rem in the first place?

I tried setting a plain number 2.5, and this gets converted to 1.875 rem in some kinda rem/em conversion.

Not really a huge problem, as I can always figure a proportional sizing scheme, but I am wondering where the logic is, or perhaps I am missing something ... cheers.

font-sizeheaderscssrem-calc

I'm having problems understanding the point of setting header font-sizes with rem-calc ... I tried setting em and rem values directly, but that creates an error in sass. If we are forced to add header-font sizes based on a pixel value, then what is the point of converting it to rem in the first place?

I tried setting a plain number 2.5, and this gets converted to 1.875 rem in some kinda rem/em conversion.

Not really a huge problem, as I can always figure a proportional sizing scheme, but I am wondering where the logic is, or perhaps I am missing something ... cheers.