Menu icon Foundation
Custom Forms on Foundation 4

Greetings everyone!

As I'm new here I'll try not to re-ask questions that had been previously solved but I've been looking around for this and haven't get any answer to my problem, so here it goes:

The thing is that I've recently installed a new project with F4 and now I was trying to use the Custom Forms feature to be able to use the custom checkbox, radio and dropdown but when I go to the documentation to inspect the code it tells me to use Zepto (which is no longer supported on F4) and forms.js (which for some reason is missing in my work tree).

So, my question is, can I manually download forms.js avoiding Zepto and add on my scritps.js the lines needed to activate the custom forms, or do I have to customize my own custom inputs via CSS without any forms.js at all?

Thank you very much!

PS: I'm using Compass with gem's on a Mac

zeptocustom formsFoundation 4Checkbox

Greetings everyone!

As I'm new here I'll try not to re-ask questions that had been previously solved but I've been looking around for this and haven't get any answer to my problem, so here it goes:

The thing is that I've recently installed a new project with F4 and now I was trying to use the Custom Forms feature to be able to use the custom checkbox, radio and dropdown but when I go to the documentation to inspect the code it tells me to use Zepto (which is no longer supported on F4) and forms.js (which for some reason is missing in my work tree).

So, my question is, can I manually download forms.js avoiding Zepto and add on my scritps.js the lines needed to activate the custom forms, or do I have to customize my own custom inputs via CSS without any forms.js at all?

Thank you very much!

PS: I'm using Compass with gem's on a Mac