Menu icon Foundation
Brand New CLI Created Foundation Project Has No Styling

I've been constantly messing with Foundation 5 off and on for the past month. I've got to design a website for two of my classes and one has to be responsive, the other I just want to be. I am finally coming to terms with how the markup works, but every time I try to style something it goes up in smoke and I rage-quit for the day.

My most recent frustration has to do with attempting to style through utilizing the built-in SASS support which is out of my comfort zone as it is, and I was originally attempting to use Scout to avoid installing Git, Ruby, and NodeJS. After Scout just didn't seem to be working I finally caved and did the CLI setup/installation (also out of my comfort zone somewhat). Everything seemed to be working however as I went through the process of installing all the gems and whatnot, following the documentation step-by-step.

Finally, I get to the last step, creating a new project, in this case, the command was "foundation new WebDesignClass". It worked perfectly. Generated folder structure and everything. Next, per the documentation, I ran "compass watch" via the command line. It said something was updated and created the "stylesheets" folder containing the "app.css" file. However, when I went to view the index page, expecting the usual Foundation 5 starter index page with samples of colors and bars and buttons, I got a completely un-styled html page. Had all the HTML and none of the CSS.

Note that this was a brand new project. I literally generated the project, set compass to watch it, and opened the index page without touching a single line of code. Why do I have no styling here? I have scoured the internet trying to find someone with this problem but everyone seems to be happily past this part, already working on their custom styles. After inspecting the project directory, everything seems to be in the right place according to the documentation and the app.scss file has the @import "settings"; and @import "foundation"; just like it is supposed to. So I took a look at the actual "app.css" file and the only styles that appear to have been loaded are the ones for the icon-bar and visibility. Check out the code to see what I'm talking about. The comments point directly to those scss files in the correct directory order, but I feel like it should be doing this for all of the files in the foundation/components folder and not just these two random files.

I hope you guys can give me some sort of direction because this stuff has got me pulling my hair out and I really, really, really want to like and eventually love foundation.

The code is my stylesheet/app.css file after running "compass watch"* and the screenshot is what I see when I open index.html in the browser. I also included the code for my app.scss file. I haven't ever posted a question on here before so I am hoping this is enough information, but if you need more, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

/*This is my stylesheet/app.css file after running "compass watch"*/
/*Is it supposed to look like this?*/

/* line 210, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.two-up .item {
  width: 50%;
}
/* line 211, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.two-up.vertical .item {
  width: auto;
}
/* line 214, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.three-up .item {
  width: 33.3333%;
}
/* line 215, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.three-up.vertical .item {
}
/* line 218, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.four-up .item {
  width: 25%;
}
/* line 219, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.four-up.vertical .item {
}
/* line 222, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.five-up .item {
  width: 20%;
}
/* line 223, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.five-up.vertical .item {
}
/* line 226, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.six-up .item {
  width: 16.66667%;
}
/* line 227, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.six-up.vertical .item {
}

/* small displays */
@media only screen {
  /* line 244, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .show-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
    display: inherit !important;
  }

/* line 247, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hide-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
    display: none !important;
  }

/* line 251, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .visible-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
    position: static !important;
    height: auto;
    overflow: visible;
    clip: auto;
  }

/* line 254, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hidden-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
    position: absolute !important;
    height: 1px;
    width: 1px;
    overflow: hidden;
    clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);
  }

/* line 259, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  table.show-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.show-for-small, table.show-for-small-down, table.hide-for-medium-only, table.hide-for-medium-up, table.hide-for-medium, table.show-for-medium-down, table.hide-for-large-only, table.hide-for-large-up, table.hide-for-large, table.show-for-large-down, table.hide-for-xlarge-only, table.hide-for-xlarge-up, table.hide-for-xlarge, table.show-for-xlarge-down, table.hide-for-xxlarge-only, table.hide-for-xxlarge-up, table.hide-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
    display: table;
  }

/* line 262, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  thead.show-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.show-for-small, thead.show-for-small-down, thead.hide-for-medium-only, thead.hide-for-medium-up, thead.hide-for-medium, thead.show-for-medium-down, thead.hide-for-large-only, thead.hide-for-large-up, thead.hide-for-large, thead.show-for-large-down, thead.hide-for-xlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xlarge, thead.show-for-xlarge-down, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
    display: table-header-group !important;
  }

/* line 265, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tbody.show-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.show-for-small, tbody.show-for-small-down, tbody.hide-for-medium-only, tbody.hide-for-medium-up, tbody.hide-for-medium, tbody.show-for-medium-down, tbody.hide-for-large-only, tbody.hide-for-large-up, tbody.hide-for-large, tbody.show-for-large-down, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xlarge, tbody.show-for-xlarge-down, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
    display: table-row-group !important;
  }

/* line 268, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tr.show-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.show-for-small, tr.show-for-small-down, tr.hide-for-medium-only, tr.hide-for-medium-up, tr.hide-for-medium, tr.show-for-medium-down, tr.hide-for-large-only, tr.hide-for-large-up, tr.hide-for-large, tr.show-for-large-down, tr.hide-for-xlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xlarge, tr.show-for-xlarge-down, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
    display: table-row !important;
  }

/* line 271, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  th.show-for-small-only, td.show-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.show-for-small, td.show-for-small, th.show-for-small-down, td.show-for-small-down, th.hide-for-medium-only, td.hide-for-medium-only, th.hide-for-medium-up, td.hide-for-medium-up, th.hide-for-medium, td.hide-for-medium, th.show-for-medium-down, td.show-for-medium-down, th.hide-for-large-only, td.hide-for-large-only, th.hide-for-large-up, td.hide-for-large-up, th.hide-for-large, td.hide-for-large, th.show-for-large-down, td.show-for-large-down, th.hide-for-xlarge-only, td.hide-for-xlarge-only, th.hide-for-xlarge-up, td.hide-for-xlarge-up, th.hide-for-xlarge, td.hide-for-xlarge, th.show-for-xlarge-down, td.show-for-xlarge-down, th.hide-for-xxlarge-only, td.hide-for-xxlarge-only, th.hide-for-xxlarge-up, td.hide-for-xxlarge-up, th.hide-for-xxlarge, td.hide-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
    display: table-cell !important;
  }
}
/* medium displays */
@media only screen and (min-width: 40.063em) {
  /* line 244, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hide-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

/* line 247, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .show-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

/* line 251, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hidden-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

/* line 254, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .visible-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

/* line 259, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  table.hide-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.hide-for-small, table.hide-for-small-down, table.show-for-medium-only, table.show-for-medium-up, table.show-for-medium, table.show-for-medium-down, table.hide-for-large-only, table.hide-for-large-up, table.hide-for-large, table.show-for-large-down, table.hide-for-xlarge-only, table.hide-for-xlarge-up, table.hide-for-xlarge, table.show-for-xlarge-down, table.hide-for-xxlarge-only, table.hide-for-xxlarge-up, table.hide-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

/* line 262, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  thead.hide-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.hide-for-small, thead.hide-for-small-down, thead.show-for-medium-only, thead.show-for-medium-up, thead.show-for-medium, thead.show-for-medium-down, thead.hide-for-large-only, thead.hide-for-large-up, thead.hide-for-large, thead.show-for-large-down, thead.hide-for-xlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xlarge, thead.show-for-xlarge-down, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

/* line 265, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tbody.hide-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.hide-for-small, tbody.hide-for-small-down, tbody.show-for-medium-only, tbody.show-for-medium-up, tbody.show-for-medium, tbody.show-for-medium-down, tbody.hide-for-large-only, tbody.hide-for-large-up, tbody.hide-for-large, tbody.show-for-large-down, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xlarge, tbody.show-for-xlarge-down, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

/* line 268, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tr.hide-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.hide-for-small, tr.hide-for-small-down, tr.show-for-medium-only, tr.show-for-medium-up, tr.show-for-medium, tr.show-for-medium-down, tr.hide-for-large-only, tr.hide-for-large-up, tr.hide-for-large, tr.show-for-large-down, tr.hide-for-xlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xlarge, tr.show-for-xlarge-down, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

/* line 271, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  th.hide-for-small-only, td.hide-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.hide-for-small, td.hide-for-small, th.hide-for-small-down, td.hide-for-small-down, th.show-for-medium-only, td.show-for-medium-only, th.show-for-medium-up, td.show-for-medium-up, th.show-for-medium, td.show-for-medium, th.show-for-medium-down, td.show-for-medium-down, th.hide-for-large-only, td.hide-for-large-only, th.hide-for-large-up, td.hide-for-large-up, th.hide-for-large, td.hide-for-large, th.show-for-large-down, td.show-for-large-down, th.hide-for-xlarge-only, td.hide-for-xlarge-only, th.hide-for-xlarge-up, td.hide-for-xlarge-up, th.hide-for-xlarge, td.hide-for-xlarge, th.show-for-xlarge-down, td.show-for-xlarge-down, th.hide-for-xxlarge-only, td.hide-for-xxlarge-only, th.hide-for-xxlarge-up, td.hide-for-xxlarge-up, th.hide-for-xxlarge, td.hide-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* large displays */
@media only screen and (min-width: 64.063em) {
  .hide-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.show-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hidden-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.visible-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

table.hide-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.hide-for-small, table.hide-for-small-down, table.hide-for-medium-only, table.show-for-medium-up, table.hide-for-medium, table.hide-for-medium-down, table.show-for-large-only, table.show-for-large-up, table.show-for-large, table.show-for-large-down, table.hide-for-xlarge-only, table.hide-for-xlarge-up, table.hide-for-xlarge, table.show-for-xlarge-down, table.hide-for-xxlarge-only, table.hide-for-xxlarge-up, table.hide-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

thead.hide-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.hide-for-small, thead.hide-for-small-down, thead.hide-for-medium-only, thead.show-for-medium-up, thead.hide-for-medium, thead.hide-for-medium-down, thead.show-for-large-only, thead.show-for-large-up, thead.show-for-large, thead.show-for-large-down, thead.hide-for-xlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xlarge, thead.show-for-xlarge-down, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tbody.hide-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.hide-for-small, tbody.hide-for-small-down, tbody.hide-for-medium-only, tbody.show-for-medium-up, tbody.hide-for-medium, tbody.hide-for-medium-down, tbody.show-for-large-only, tbody.show-for-large-up, tbody.show-for-large, tbody.show-for-large-down, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xlarge, tbody.show-for-xlarge-down, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tr.hide-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.hide-for-small, tr.hide-for-small-down, tr.hide-for-medium-only, tr.show-for-medium-up, tr.hide-for-medium, tr.hide-for-medium-down, tr.show-for-large-only, tr.show-for-large-up, tr.show-for-large, tr.show-for-large-down, tr.hide-for-xlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xlarge, tr.show-for-xlarge-down, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

th.hide-for-small-only, td.hide-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.hide-for-small, td.hide-for-small, th.hide-for-small-down, td.hide-for-small-down, th.hide-for-medium-only, td.hide-for-medium-only, th.show-for-medium-up, td.show-for-medium-up, th.hide-for-medium, td.hide-for-medium, th.hide-for-medium-down, td.hide-for-medium-down, th.show-for-large-only, td.show-for-large-only, th.show-for-large-up, td.show-for-large-up, th.show-for-large, td.show-for-large, th.show-for-large-down, td.show-for-large-down, th.hide-for-xlarge-only, td.hide-for-xlarge-only, th.hide-for-xlarge-up, td.hide-for-xlarge-up, th.hide-for-xlarge, td.hide-for-xlarge, th.show-for-xlarge-down, td.show-for-xlarge-down, th.hide-for-xxlarge-only, td.hide-for-xxlarge-only, th.hide-for-xxlarge-up, td.hide-for-xxlarge-up, th.hide-for-xxlarge, td.hide-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* xlarge displays */
@media only screen and (min-width: 90.063em) {
  .hide-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.show-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hidden-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.visible-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

table.hide-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.hide-for-small, table.hide-for-small-down, table.hide-for-medium-only, table.show-for-medium-up, table.hide-for-medium, table.hide-for-medium-down, table.hide-for-large-only, table.show-for-large-up, table.hide-for-large, table.hide-for-large-down, table.show-for-xlarge-only, table.show-for-xlarge-up, table.show-for-xlarge, table.show-for-xlarge-down, table.hide-for-xxlarge-only, table.hide-for-xxlarge-up, table.hide-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

thead.hide-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.hide-for-small, thead.hide-for-small-down, thead.hide-for-medium-only, thead.show-for-medium-up, thead.hide-for-medium, thead.hide-for-medium-down, thead.hide-for-large-only, thead.show-for-large-up, thead.hide-for-large, thead.hide-for-large-down, thead.show-for-xlarge-only, thead.show-for-xlarge-up, thead.show-for-xlarge, thead.show-for-xlarge-down, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tbody.hide-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.hide-for-small, tbody.hide-for-small-down, tbody.hide-for-medium-only, tbody.show-for-medium-up, tbody.hide-for-medium, tbody.hide-for-medium-down, tbody.hide-for-large-only, tbody.show-for-large-up, tbody.hide-for-large, tbody.hide-for-large-down, tbody.show-for-xlarge-only, tbody.show-for-xlarge-up, tbody.show-for-xlarge, tbody.show-for-xlarge-down, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tr.hide-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.hide-for-small, tr.hide-for-small-down, tr.hide-for-medium-only, tr.show-for-medium-up, tr.hide-for-medium, tr.hide-for-medium-down, tr.hide-for-large-only, tr.show-for-large-up, tr.hide-for-large, tr.hide-for-large-down, tr.show-for-xlarge-only, tr.show-for-xlarge-up, tr.show-for-xlarge, tr.show-for-xlarge-down, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

th.hide-for-small-only, td.hide-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.hide-for-small, td.hide-for-small, th.hide-for-small-down, td.hide-for-small-down, th.hide-for-medium-only, td.hide-for-medium-only, th.show-for-medium-up, td.show-for-medium-up, th.hide-for-medium, td.hide-for-medium, th.hide-for-medium-down, td.hide-for-medium-down, th.hide-for-large-only, td.hide-for-large-only, th.show-for-large-up, td.show-for-large-up, th.hide-for-large, td.hide-for-large, th.hide-for-large-down, td.hide-for-large-down, th.show-for-xlarge-only, td.show-for-xlarge-only, th.show-for-xlarge-up, td.show-for-xlarge-up, th.show-for-xlarge, td.show-for-xlarge, th.show-for-xlarge-down, td.show-for-xlarge-down, th.hide-for-xxlarge-only, td.hide-for-xxlarge-only, th.hide-for-xxlarge-up, td.hide-for-xxlarge-up, th.hide-for-xxlarge, td.hide-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* xxlarge displays */
@media only screen and (min-width: 120.063em) {
  .hide-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.show-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hidden-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.visible-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

table.hide-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.hide-for-small, table.hide-for-small-down, table.hide-for-medium-only, table.show-for-medium-up, table.hide-for-medium, table.hide-for-medium-down, table.hide-for-large-only, table.show-for-large-up, table.hide-for-large, table.hide-for-large-down, table.hide-for-xlarge-only, table.show-for-xlarge-up, table.hide-for-xlarge, table.hide-for-xlarge-down, table.show-for-xxlarge-only, table.show-for-xxlarge-up, table.show-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

thead.hide-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.hide-for-small, thead.hide-for-small-down, thead.hide-for-medium-only, thead.show-for-medium-up, thead.hide-for-medium, thead.hide-for-medium-down, thead.hide-for-large-only, thead.show-for-large-up, thead.hide-for-large, thead.hide-for-large-down, thead.hide-for-xlarge-only, thead.show-for-xlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xlarge, thead.hide-for-xlarge-down, thead.show-for-xxlarge-only, thead.show-for-xxlarge-up, thead.show-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tbody.hide-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.hide-for-small, tbody.hide-for-small-down, tbody.hide-for-medium-only, tbody.show-for-medium-up, tbody.hide-for-medium, tbody.hide-for-medium-down, tbody.hide-for-large-only, tbody.show-for-large-up, tbody.hide-for-large, tbody.hide-for-large-down, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-only, tbody.show-for-xlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xlarge, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-down, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.show-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tr.hide-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.hide-for-small, tr.hide-for-small-down, tr.hide-for-medium-only, tr.show-for-medium-up, tr.hide-for-medium, tr.hide-for-medium-down, tr.hide-for-large-only, tr.show-for-large-up, tr.hide-for-large, tr.hide-for-large-down, tr.hide-for-xlarge-only, tr.show-for-xlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xlarge, tr.hide-for-xlarge-down, tr.show-for-xxlarge-only, tr.show-for-xxlarge-up, tr.show-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

th.hide-for-small-only, td.hide-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.hide-for-small, td.hide-for-small, th.hide-for-small-down, td.hide-for-small-down, th.hide-for-medium-only, td.hide-for-medium-only, th.show-for-medium-up, td.show-for-medium-up, th.hide-for-medium, td.hide-for-medium, th.hide-for-medium-down, td.hide-for-medium-down, th.hide-for-large-only, td.hide-for-large-only, th.show-for-large-up, td.show-for-large-up, th.hide-for-large, td.hide-for-large, th.hide-for-large-down, td.hide-for-large-down, th.hide-for-xlarge-only, td.hide-for-xlarge-only, th.show-for-xlarge-up, td.show-for-xlarge-up, th.hide-for-xlarge, td.hide-for-xlarge, th.hide-for-xlarge-down, td.hide-for-xlarge-down, th.show-for-xxlarge-only, td.show-for-xxlarge-only, th.show-for-xxlarge-up, td.show-for-xxlarge-up, th.show-for-xxlarge, td.show-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* Orientation targeting */
/* line 285, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.show-for-landscape,
.hide-for-portrait {
}

/* line 287, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.hide-for-landscape,
.show-for-portrait {
}

/* Specific visibility for tables */
/* line 292, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
table.hide-for-landscape, table.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 296, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
thead.hide-for-landscape, thead.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 300, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
tbody.hide-for-landscape, tbody.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 304, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
tr.hide-for-landscape, tr.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 309, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
td.hide-for-landscape, td.show-for-portrait,
th.hide-for-landscape,
th.show-for-portrait {
}

@media only screen and (orientation: landscape) {
  /* line 314, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .show-for-landscape,
  .hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 316, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hide-for-landscape,
  .show-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 321, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  table.show-for-landscape, table.hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 325, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  thead.show-for-landscape, thead.hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 329, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tbody.show-for-landscape, tbody.hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 333, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tr.show-for-landscape, tr.hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 338, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  td.show-for-landscape, td.hide-for-portrait,
  th.show-for-landscape,
  th.hide-for-portrait {
  }
}
@media only screen and (orientation: portrait) {
  /* line 344, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .show-for-portrait,
  .hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 346, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hide-for-portrait,
  .show-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 351, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  table.show-for-portrait, table.hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 355, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  thead.show-for-portrait, thead.hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 359, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tbody.show-for-portrait, tbody.hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 363, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tr.show-for-portrait, tr.hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 368, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  td.show-for-portrait, td.hide-for-landscape,
  th.show-for-portrait,
  th.hide-for-landscape {
  }
}
/* Touch-enabled device targeting */
/* line 374, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 375, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 376, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch .show-for-touch {
}

/* line 377, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch .hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 380, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
table.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 381, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch table.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 382, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
thead.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 383, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch thead.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 384, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
tbody.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 385, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch tbody.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 386, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
tr.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 387, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch tr.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 388, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
td.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 389, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch td.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 390, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
th.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 391, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch th.show-for-touch {
}

/* Print visibility */
@media print {
  /* line 396, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .show-for-print {
    display: block;
  }

/* line 397, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hide-for-print {
    display: none;
  }

/* line 399, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  table.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 400, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  thead.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 401, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tbody.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 402, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tr.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 403, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  td.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 404, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  th.show-for-print {
  }
}

2014 08 20 09 22 06 foundation

@import "settings";
@import "foundation";

// Or selectively include components
// @import
//   "foundation/components/accordion",
//   "foundation/components/alert-boxes",
//   "foundation/components/block-grid",
//   "foundation/components/breadcrumbs",
//   "foundation/components/button-groups",
//   "foundation/components/buttons",
//   "foundation/components/clearing",
//   "foundation/components/dropdown",
//   "foundation/components/dropdown-buttons",
//   "foundation/components/flex-video",
//   "foundation/components/forms",
//   "foundation/components/grid",
//   "foundation/components/inline-lists",
//   "foundation/components/joyride",
//   "foundation/components/keystrokes",
//   "foundation/components/labels",
//   "foundation/components/magellan",
//   "foundation/components/orbit",
//   "foundation/components/pagination",
//   "foundation/components/panels",
//   "foundation/components/pricing-tables",
//   "foundation/components/progress-bars",
//   "foundation/components/reveal",
//   "foundation/components/side-nav",
//   "foundation/components/split-buttons",
//   "foundation/components/sub-nav",
//   "foundation/components/switch",
//   "foundation/components/tables",
//   "foundation/components/tabs",
//   "foundation/components/thumbs",
//   "foundation/components/tooltips",
//   "foundation/components/top-bar",
//   "foundation/components/type",
//   "foundation/components/offcanvas",
//   "foundation/components/visibility";

stylingSassscssclicompassSass filesmyprojectcompileBower_components

I've been constantly messing with Foundation 5 off and on for the past month. I've got to design a website for two of my classes and one has to be responsive, the other I just want to be. I am finally coming to terms with how the markup works, but every time I try to style something it goes up in smoke and I rage-quit for the day.

My most recent frustration has to do with attempting to style through utilizing the built-in SASS support which is out of my comfort zone as it is, and I was originally attempting to use Scout to avoid installing Git, Ruby, and NodeJS. After Scout just didn't seem to be working I finally caved and did the CLI setup/installation (also out of my comfort zone somewhat). Everything seemed to be working however as I went through the process of installing all the gems and whatnot, following the documentation step-by-step.

Finally, I get to the last step, creating a new project, in this case, the command was "foundation new WebDesignClass". It worked perfectly. Generated folder structure and everything. Next, per the documentation, I ran "compass watch" via the command line. It said something was updated and created the "stylesheets" folder containing the "app.css" file. However, when I went to view the index page, expecting the usual Foundation 5 starter index page with samples of colors and bars and buttons, I got a completely un-styled html page. Had all the HTML and none of the CSS.

Note that this was a brand new project. I literally generated the project, set compass to watch it, and opened the index page without touching a single line of code. Why do I have no styling here? I have scoured the internet trying to find someone with this problem but everyone seems to be happily past this part, already working on their custom styles. After inspecting the project directory, everything seems to be in the right place according to the documentation and the app.scss file has the @import "settings"; and @import "foundation"; just like it is supposed to. So I took a look at the actual "app.css" file and the only styles that appear to have been loaded are the ones for the icon-bar and visibility. Check out the code to see what I'm talking about. The comments point directly to those scss files in the correct directory order, but I feel like it should be doing this for all of the files in the foundation/components folder and not just these two random files.

I hope you guys can give me some sort of direction because this stuff has got me pulling my hair out and I really, really, really want to like and eventually love foundation.

The code is my stylesheet/app.css file after running "compass watch"* and the screenshot is what I see when I open index.html in the browser. I also included the code for my app.scss file. I haven't ever posted a question on here before so I am hoping this is enough information, but if you need more, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

/*This is my stylesheet/app.css file after running "compass watch"*/
/*Is it supposed to look like this?*/

/* line 210, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.two-up .item {
  width: 50%;
}
/* line 211, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.two-up.vertical .item {
}
/* line 214, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.three-up .item {
  width: 33.3333%;
}
/* line 215, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.three-up.vertical .item {
}
/* line 218, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.four-up .item {
  width: 25%;
}
/* line 219, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.four-up.vertical .item {
}
/* line 222, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.five-up .item {
  width: 20%;
}
/* line 223, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.five-up.vertical .item {
}
/* line 226, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.six-up .item {
  width: 16.66667%;
}
/* line 227, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_icon-bar.scss */
.icon-bar.six-up.vertical .item {
}

/* small displays */
@media only screen {
  .show-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hide-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.visible-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hidden-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

table.show-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.show-for-small, table.show-for-small-down, table.hide-for-medium-only, table.hide-for-medium-up, table.hide-for-medium, table.show-for-medium-down, table.hide-for-large-only, table.hide-for-large-up, table.hide-for-large, table.show-for-large-down, table.hide-for-xlarge-only, table.hide-for-xlarge-up, table.hide-for-xlarge, table.show-for-xlarge-down, table.hide-for-xxlarge-only, table.hide-for-xxlarge-up, table.hide-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

thead.show-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.show-for-small, thead.show-for-small-down, thead.hide-for-medium-only, thead.hide-for-medium-up, thead.hide-for-medium, thead.show-for-medium-down, thead.hide-for-large-only, thead.hide-for-large-up, thead.hide-for-large, thead.show-for-large-down, thead.hide-for-xlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xlarge, thead.show-for-xlarge-down, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tbody.show-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.show-for-small, tbody.show-for-small-down, tbody.hide-for-medium-only, tbody.hide-for-medium-up, tbody.hide-for-medium, tbody.show-for-medium-down, tbody.hide-for-large-only, tbody.hide-for-large-up, tbody.hide-for-large, tbody.show-for-large-down, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xlarge, tbody.show-for-xlarge-down, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tr.show-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.show-for-small, tr.show-for-small-down, tr.hide-for-medium-only, tr.hide-for-medium-up, tr.hide-for-medium, tr.show-for-medium-down, tr.hide-for-large-only, tr.hide-for-large-up, tr.hide-for-large, tr.show-for-large-down, tr.hide-for-xlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xlarge, tr.show-for-xlarge-down, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

th.show-for-small-only, td.show-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.show-for-small, td.show-for-small, th.show-for-small-down, td.show-for-small-down, th.hide-for-medium-only, td.hide-for-medium-only, th.hide-for-medium-up, td.hide-for-medium-up, th.hide-for-medium, td.hide-for-medium, th.show-for-medium-down, td.show-for-medium-down, th.hide-for-large-only, td.hide-for-large-only, th.hide-for-large-up, td.hide-for-large-up, th.hide-for-large, td.hide-for-large, th.show-for-large-down, td.show-for-large-down, th.hide-for-xlarge-only, td.hide-for-xlarge-only, th.hide-for-xlarge-up, td.hide-for-xlarge-up, th.hide-for-xlarge, td.hide-for-xlarge, th.show-for-xlarge-down, td.show-for-xlarge-down, th.hide-for-xxlarge-only, td.hide-for-xxlarge-only, th.hide-for-xxlarge-up, td.hide-for-xxlarge-up, th.hide-for-xxlarge, td.hide-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* medium displays */
@media only screen and (min-width: 40.063em) {
  .hide-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.show-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hidden-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.visible-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

table.hide-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.hide-for-small, table.hide-for-small-down, table.show-for-medium-only, table.show-for-medium-up, table.show-for-medium, table.show-for-medium-down, table.hide-for-large-only, table.hide-for-large-up, table.hide-for-large, table.show-for-large-down, table.hide-for-xlarge-only, table.hide-for-xlarge-up, table.hide-for-xlarge, table.show-for-xlarge-down, table.hide-for-xxlarge-only, table.hide-for-xxlarge-up, table.hide-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

thead.hide-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.hide-for-small, thead.hide-for-small-down, thead.show-for-medium-only, thead.show-for-medium-up, thead.show-for-medium, thead.show-for-medium-down, thead.hide-for-large-only, thead.hide-for-large-up, thead.hide-for-large, thead.show-for-large-down, thead.hide-for-xlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xlarge, thead.show-for-xlarge-down, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tbody.hide-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.hide-for-small, tbody.hide-for-small-down, tbody.show-for-medium-only, tbody.show-for-medium-up, tbody.show-for-medium, tbody.show-for-medium-down, tbody.hide-for-large-only, tbody.hide-for-large-up, tbody.hide-for-large, tbody.show-for-large-down, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xlarge, tbody.show-for-xlarge-down, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tr.hide-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.hide-for-small, tr.hide-for-small-down, tr.show-for-medium-only, tr.show-for-medium-up, tr.show-for-medium, tr.show-for-medium-down, tr.hide-for-large-only, tr.hide-for-large-up, tr.hide-for-large, tr.show-for-large-down, tr.hide-for-xlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xlarge, tr.show-for-xlarge-down, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

th.hide-for-small-only, td.hide-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.hide-for-small, td.hide-for-small, th.hide-for-small-down, td.hide-for-small-down, th.show-for-medium-only, td.show-for-medium-only, th.show-for-medium-up, td.show-for-medium-up, th.show-for-medium, td.show-for-medium, th.show-for-medium-down, td.show-for-medium-down, th.hide-for-large-only, td.hide-for-large-only, th.hide-for-large-up, td.hide-for-large-up, th.hide-for-large, td.hide-for-large, th.show-for-large-down, td.show-for-large-down, th.hide-for-xlarge-only, td.hide-for-xlarge-only, th.hide-for-xlarge-up, td.hide-for-xlarge-up, th.hide-for-xlarge, td.hide-for-xlarge, th.show-for-xlarge-down, td.show-for-xlarge-down, th.hide-for-xxlarge-only, td.hide-for-xxlarge-only, th.hide-for-xxlarge-up, td.hide-for-xxlarge-up, th.hide-for-xxlarge, td.hide-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* large displays */
@media only screen and (min-width: 64.063em) {
  .hide-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.show-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hidden-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.visible-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

table.hide-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.hide-for-small, table.hide-for-small-down, table.hide-for-medium-only, table.show-for-medium-up, table.hide-for-medium, table.hide-for-medium-down, table.show-for-large-only, table.show-for-large-up, table.show-for-large, table.show-for-large-down, table.hide-for-xlarge-only, table.hide-for-xlarge-up, table.hide-for-xlarge, table.show-for-xlarge-down, table.hide-for-xxlarge-only, table.hide-for-xxlarge-up, table.hide-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

thead.hide-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.hide-for-small, thead.hide-for-small-down, thead.hide-for-medium-only, thead.show-for-medium-up, thead.hide-for-medium, thead.hide-for-medium-down, thead.show-for-large-only, thead.show-for-large-up, thead.show-for-large, thead.show-for-large-down, thead.hide-for-xlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xlarge, thead.show-for-xlarge-down, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tbody.hide-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.hide-for-small, tbody.hide-for-small-down, tbody.hide-for-medium-only, tbody.show-for-medium-up, tbody.hide-for-medium, tbody.hide-for-medium-down, tbody.show-for-large-only, tbody.show-for-large-up, tbody.show-for-large, tbody.show-for-large-down, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xlarge, tbody.show-for-xlarge-down, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tr.hide-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.hide-for-small, tr.hide-for-small-down, tr.hide-for-medium-only, tr.show-for-medium-up, tr.hide-for-medium, tr.hide-for-medium-down, tr.show-for-large-only, tr.show-for-large-up, tr.show-for-large, tr.show-for-large-down, tr.hide-for-xlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xlarge, tr.show-for-xlarge-down, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

th.hide-for-small-only, td.hide-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.hide-for-small, td.hide-for-small, th.hide-for-small-down, td.hide-for-small-down, th.hide-for-medium-only, td.hide-for-medium-only, th.show-for-medium-up, td.show-for-medium-up, th.hide-for-medium, td.hide-for-medium, th.hide-for-medium-down, td.hide-for-medium-down, th.show-for-large-only, td.show-for-large-only, th.show-for-large-up, td.show-for-large-up, th.show-for-large, td.show-for-large, th.show-for-large-down, td.show-for-large-down, th.hide-for-xlarge-only, td.hide-for-xlarge-only, th.hide-for-xlarge-up, td.hide-for-xlarge-up, th.hide-for-xlarge, td.hide-for-xlarge, th.show-for-xlarge-down, td.show-for-xlarge-down, th.hide-for-xxlarge-only, td.hide-for-xxlarge-only, th.hide-for-xxlarge-up, td.hide-for-xxlarge-up, th.hide-for-xxlarge, td.hide-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* xlarge displays */
@media only screen and (min-width: 90.063em) {
  .hide-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.show-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hidden-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.visible-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

table.hide-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.hide-for-small, table.hide-for-small-down, table.hide-for-medium-only, table.show-for-medium-up, table.hide-for-medium, table.hide-for-medium-down, table.hide-for-large-only, table.show-for-large-up, table.hide-for-large, table.hide-for-large-down, table.show-for-xlarge-only, table.show-for-xlarge-up, table.show-for-xlarge, table.show-for-xlarge-down, table.hide-for-xxlarge-only, table.hide-for-xxlarge-up, table.hide-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

thead.hide-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.hide-for-small, thead.hide-for-small-down, thead.hide-for-medium-only, thead.show-for-medium-up, thead.hide-for-medium, thead.hide-for-medium-down, thead.hide-for-large-only, thead.show-for-large-up, thead.hide-for-large, thead.hide-for-large-down, thead.show-for-xlarge-only, thead.show-for-xlarge-up, thead.show-for-xlarge, thead.show-for-xlarge-down, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-only, thead.hide-for-xxlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tbody.hide-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.hide-for-small, tbody.hide-for-small-down, tbody.hide-for-medium-only, tbody.show-for-medium-up, tbody.hide-for-medium, tbody.hide-for-medium-down, tbody.hide-for-large-only, tbody.show-for-large-up, tbody.hide-for-large, tbody.hide-for-large-down, tbody.show-for-xlarge-only, tbody.show-for-xlarge-up, tbody.show-for-xlarge, tbody.show-for-xlarge-down, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tr.hide-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.hide-for-small, tr.hide-for-small-down, tr.hide-for-medium-only, tr.show-for-medium-up, tr.hide-for-medium, tr.hide-for-medium-down, tr.hide-for-large-only, tr.show-for-large-up, tr.hide-for-large, tr.hide-for-large-down, tr.show-for-xlarge-only, tr.show-for-xlarge-up, tr.show-for-xlarge, tr.show-for-xlarge-down, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-only, tr.hide-for-xxlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

th.hide-for-small-only, td.hide-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.hide-for-small, td.hide-for-small, th.hide-for-small-down, td.hide-for-small-down, th.hide-for-medium-only, td.hide-for-medium-only, th.show-for-medium-up, td.show-for-medium-up, th.hide-for-medium, td.hide-for-medium, th.hide-for-medium-down, td.hide-for-medium-down, th.hide-for-large-only, td.hide-for-large-only, th.show-for-large-up, td.show-for-large-up, th.hide-for-large, td.hide-for-large, th.hide-for-large-down, td.hide-for-large-down, th.show-for-xlarge-only, td.show-for-xlarge-only, th.show-for-xlarge-up, td.show-for-xlarge-up, th.show-for-xlarge, td.show-for-xlarge, th.show-for-xlarge-down, td.show-for-xlarge-down, th.hide-for-xxlarge-only, td.hide-for-xxlarge-only, th.hide-for-xxlarge-up, td.hide-for-xxlarge-up, th.hide-for-xxlarge, td.hide-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* xxlarge displays */
@media only screen and (min-width: 120.063em) {
  .hide-for-small-only, .show-for-small-up, .hide-for-small, .hide-for-small-down, .hide-for-medium-only, .show-for-medium-up, .hide-for-medium, .hide-for-medium-down, .hide-for-large-only, .show-for-large-up, .hide-for-large, .hide-for-large-down, .hide-for-xlarge-only, .show-for-xlarge-up, .hide-for-xlarge, .hide-for-xlarge-down, .show-for-xxlarge-only, .show-for-xxlarge-up, .show-for-xxlarge, .show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.show-for-small-only, .hide-for-small-up, .show-for-small, .show-for-small-down, .show-for-medium-only, .hide-for-medium-up, .show-for-medium, .show-for-medium-down, .show-for-large-only, .hide-for-large-up, .show-for-large, .show-for-large-down, .show-for-xlarge-only, .hide-for-xlarge-up, .show-for-xlarge, .show-for-xlarge-down, .hide-for-xxlarge-only, .hide-for-xxlarge-up, .hide-for-xxlarge, .hide-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.hidden-for-small-only, .visible-for-small-up, .hidden-for-small, .hidden-for-small-down, .hidden-for-medium-only, .visible-for-medium-up, .hidden-for-medium, .hidden-for-medium-down, .hidden-for-large-only, .visible-for-large-up, .hidden-for-large, .hidden-for-large-down, .hidden-for-xlarge-only, .visible-for-xlarge-up, .hidden-for-xlarge, .hidden-for-xlarge-down, .visible-for-xxlarge-only, .visible-for-xxlarge-up, .visible-for-xxlarge, .visible-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

.visible-for-small-only, .hidden-for-small-up, .visible-for-small, .visible-for-small-down, .visible-for-medium-only, .hidden-for-medium-up, .visible-for-medium, .visible-for-medium-down, .visible-for-large-only, .hidden-for-large-up, .visible-for-large, .visible-for-large-down, .visible-for-xlarge-only, .hidden-for-xlarge-up, .visible-for-xlarge, .visible-for-xlarge-down, .hidden-for-xxlarge-only, .hidden-for-xxlarge-up, .hidden-for-xxlarge, .hidden-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

table.hide-for-small-only, table.show-for-small-up, table.hide-for-small, table.hide-for-small-down, table.hide-for-medium-only, table.show-for-medium-up, table.hide-for-medium, table.hide-for-medium-down, table.hide-for-large-only, table.show-for-large-up, table.hide-for-large, table.hide-for-large-down, table.hide-for-xlarge-only, table.show-for-xlarge-up, table.hide-for-xlarge, table.hide-for-xlarge-down, table.show-for-xxlarge-only, table.show-for-xxlarge-up, table.show-for-xxlarge, table.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

thead.hide-for-small-only, thead.show-for-small-up, thead.hide-for-small, thead.hide-for-small-down, thead.hide-for-medium-only, thead.show-for-medium-up, thead.hide-for-medium, thead.hide-for-medium-down, thead.hide-for-large-only, thead.show-for-large-up, thead.hide-for-large, thead.hide-for-large-down, thead.hide-for-xlarge-only, thead.show-for-xlarge-up, thead.hide-for-xlarge, thead.hide-for-xlarge-down, thead.show-for-xxlarge-only, thead.show-for-xxlarge-up, thead.show-for-xxlarge, thead.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tbody.hide-for-small-only, tbody.show-for-small-up, tbody.hide-for-small, tbody.hide-for-small-down, tbody.hide-for-medium-only, tbody.show-for-medium-up, tbody.hide-for-medium, tbody.hide-for-medium-down, tbody.hide-for-large-only, tbody.show-for-large-up, tbody.hide-for-large, tbody.hide-for-large-down, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-only, tbody.show-for-xlarge-up, tbody.hide-for-xlarge, tbody.hide-for-xlarge-down, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-only, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-up, tbody.show-for-xxlarge, tbody.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

tr.hide-for-small-only, tr.show-for-small-up, tr.hide-for-small, tr.hide-for-small-down, tr.hide-for-medium-only, tr.show-for-medium-up, tr.hide-for-medium, tr.hide-for-medium-down, tr.hide-for-large-only, tr.show-for-large-up, tr.hide-for-large, tr.hide-for-large-down, tr.hide-for-xlarge-only, tr.show-for-xlarge-up, tr.hide-for-xlarge, tr.hide-for-xlarge-down, tr.show-for-xxlarge-only, tr.show-for-xxlarge-up, tr.show-for-xxlarge, tr.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }

th.hide-for-small-only, td.hide-for-small-only, th.show-for-small-up, td.show-for-small-up, th.hide-for-small, td.hide-for-small, th.hide-for-small-down, td.hide-for-small-down, th.hide-for-medium-only, td.hide-for-medium-only, th.show-for-medium-up, td.show-for-medium-up, th.hide-for-medium, td.hide-for-medium, th.hide-for-medium-down, td.hide-for-medium-down, th.hide-for-large-only, td.hide-for-large-only, th.show-for-large-up, td.show-for-large-up, th.hide-for-large, td.hide-for-large, th.hide-for-large-down, td.hide-for-large-down, th.hide-for-xlarge-only, td.hide-for-xlarge-only, th.show-for-xlarge-up, td.show-for-xlarge-up, th.hide-for-xlarge, td.hide-for-xlarge, th.hide-for-xlarge-down, td.hide-for-xlarge-down, th.show-for-xxlarge-only, td.show-for-xxlarge-only, th.show-for-xxlarge-up, td.show-for-xxlarge-up, th.show-for-xxlarge, td.show-for-xxlarge, th.show-for-xxlarge-down, td.show-for-xxlarge-down {
  }
}
/* Orientation targeting */
/* line 285, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.show-for-landscape,
.hide-for-portrait {
}

/* line 287, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.hide-for-landscape,
.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 292, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
table.hide-for-landscape, table.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 296, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
thead.hide-for-landscape, thead.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 300, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
tbody.hide-for-landscape, tbody.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 304, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
tr.hide-for-landscape, tr.show-for-portrait {
}

/* line 309, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
td.hide-for-landscape, td.show-for-portrait,
th.hide-for-landscape,
th.show-for-portrait {
}

@media only screen and (orientation: landscape) {
  /* line 314, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .show-for-landscape,
  .hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 316, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hide-for-landscape,
  .show-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 321, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  table.show-for-landscape, table.hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 325, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  thead.show-for-landscape, thead.hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 329, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tbody.show-for-landscape, tbody.hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 333, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tr.show-for-landscape, tr.hide-for-portrait {
  }

/* line 338, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  td.show-for-landscape, td.hide-for-portrait,
  th.show-for-landscape,
  th.hide-for-portrait {
  }
}
@media only screen and (orientation: portrait) {
  /* line 344, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .show-for-portrait,
  .hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 346, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hide-for-portrait,
  .show-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 351, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  table.show-for-portrait, table.hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 355, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  thead.show-for-portrait, thead.hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 359, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tbody.show-for-portrait, tbody.hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 363, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tr.show-for-portrait, tr.hide-for-landscape {
  }

/* line 368, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  td.show-for-portrait, td.hide-for-landscape,
  th.show-for-portrait,
  th.hide-for-landscape {
  }
}
/* Touch-enabled device targeting */
/* line 374, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 375, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 376, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch .show-for-touch {
}

/* line 377, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch .hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 380, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
table.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 381, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch table.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 382, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
thead.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 383, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch thead.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 384, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
tbody.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 385, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch tbody.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 386, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
tr.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 387, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch tr.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 388, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
td.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 389, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch td.show-for-touch {
}

/* line 390, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
th.hide-for-touch {
}

/* line 391, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
.touch th.show-for-touch {
}

/* Print visibility */
@media print {
  /* line 396, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .show-for-print {
    display: block;
  }

/* line 397, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  .hide-for-print {
    display: none;
  }

/* line 399, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  table.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 400, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  thead.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 401, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tbody.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 402, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  tr.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 403, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  td.show-for-print {
  }

/* line 404, ../bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss */
  th.show-for-print {
  }
}

2014 08 20 09 22 06 foundation

@import "settings";
@import "foundation";

// Or selectively include components
// @import
//   "foundation/components/accordion",
//   "foundation/components/alert-boxes",
//   "foundation/components/block-grid",
//   "foundation/components/breadcrumbs",
//   "foundation/components/button-groups",
//   "foundation/components/buttons",
//   "foundation/components/clearing",
//   "foundation/components/dropdown",
//   "foundation/components/dropdown-buttons",
//   "foundation/components/flex-video",
//   "foundation/components/forms",
//   "foundation/components/grid",
//   "foundation/components/inline-lists",
//   "foundation/components/joyride",
//   "foundation/components/keystrokes",
//   "foundation/components/labels",
//   "foundation/components/magellan",
//   "foundation/components/orbit",
//   "foundation/components/pagination",
//   "foundation/components/panels",
//   "foundation/components/pricing-tables",
//   "foundation/components/progress-bars",
//   "foundation/components/reveal",
//   "foundation/components/side-nav",
//   "foundation/components/split-buttons",
//   "foundation/components/sub-nav",
//   "foundation/components/switch",
//   "foundation/components/tables",
//   "foundation/components/tabs",
//   "foundation/components/thumbs",
//   "foundation/components/tooltips",
//   "foundation/components/top-bar",
//   "foundation/components/type",
//   "foundation/components/offcanvas",
//   "foundation/components/visibility";

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

David Martin over 4 years ago

Of course, although I scoured the web for hours, assuming Google would do it's job and find anything that may be a solution, I clearly should have hit the forums first. After scrolling down, looking at recent posts out of sheer desperation and curiosity, I stumbled across a post asking the exact same thing as me with multiple "me too" replies and even a solution of going back to an older version of Compass and Sass that seemed to work with everyone. I'll give it a shot and if it works, I'll update on here. In the mean time, anyone who stumbles across this with the same issue, go to http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/18630-scss-compiles-but-resulting-css-file-incomplete

David Martin over 4 years ago

So happy right now. Rolling back to an earlier compass worked flawlessly. That's the last time I EVER hit Google before I hit the forums with a foundation question.