Menu icon Foundation
Top Bar Mobile Not Working on Mobile Devices

I have a site using the top-bar. I've reset the breakpoint for the top-bar using sass at 960px.

When I resize my browser, it works perfectly.

However, when I view the site on a mobile device - iPhone 4, Galaxy S4, iPad - I only see the medium layout. I can't figure out what's happening that the browser on these devices thinks I'm at medium scale, even though resizing the browser on my desktop breaks at all the right spots.

Here's the site: lilysapo.webfactional.com

Any thoughts? I'm banging my head against a wall and there's nothing in the docs or the forums that seems to address this issue.

Any help is MUCH appreciated. I love Foundation and I"m pretty new to it, but I can't get over this hurdle.

top-bartoggleresolutionsmallmedium

I have a site using the top-bar. I've reset the breakpoint for the top-bar using sass at 960px.

When I resize my browser, it works perfectly.

However, when I view the site on a mobile device - iPhone 4, Galaxy S4, iPad - I only see the medium layout. I can't figure out what's happening that the browser on these devices thinks I'm at medium scale, even though resizing the browser on my desktop breaks at all the right spots.

Here's the site: lilysapo.webfactional.com

Any thoughts? I'm banging my head against a wall and there's nothing in the docs or the forums that seems to address this issue.

Any help is MUCH appreciated. I love Foundation and I"m pretty new to it, but I can't get over this hurdle.

Preston McPeak about 5 years ago

Hey! You will actually need to put in this Meta tag into your <head></head>

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">