Menu icon Foundation
Trouble Out of the Gate with max-width

This is most definitely a n00b issue. I'm using Foundation 5 with SASS, and when I set up a row with columns, I'm getting a max-width of 6.25rem. This is causing my row to be very narrow on the desktop (which is what I'm most concerned about). I don't see anywhere where I can adjust a setting to have this max-width removed. I've tried several of the solutions outlined by others, but they aren't working (e.g. uncommenting the media query sections, etc.).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've read the Grid docs, but don't see anything to help me out.

// I've adjusted these for our needs
$row-width: rem-calc(100%);
$total-columns: 16;

<div class="row">
    <article class="small-16 large-16 columns">
        <h3>Wow...</h3>
        <p>Why am I so narrow on a fresh install of Foundation 5?</p>
    </article>
</div>

SassF5max-widthrow

This is most definitely a n00b issue. I'm using Foundation 5 with SASS, and when I set up a row with columns, I'm getting a max-width of 6.25rem. This is causing my row to be very narrow on the desktop (which is what I'm most concerned about). I don't see anywhere where I can adjust a setting to have this max-width removed. I've tried several of the solutions outlined by others, but they aren't working (e.g. uncommenting the media query sections, etc.).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've read the Grid docs, but don't see anything to help me out.

// I've adjusted these for our needs
$row-width: rem-calc(100%);
$total-columns: 16;

<div class="row">
    <article class="small-16 large-16 columns">
        <h3>Wow...</h3>
        <p>Why am I so narrow on a fresh install of Foundation 5?</p>
    </article>
</div>