Menu icon Foundation
Thank you Zurb

I recently received a t-shirt and stickers for some modest contribution I made to the Forum. As kind and thoughtful as the gifts were, what really stood out was the personalized touch that came drawn on the packaging tube that the items were shipped in.

When I received the package, I noticed that someone had drawn a bridge with clouds overhead on the side of the tube. The bridge looked oddly familiar and It took me a moment but I suddenly realized what it was.

I live in a small New England town where a well known, yet unremarkable, two lane bridge crosses a river to take visitors and residence to the center of town. Amazingly, someone at Zurb had taken the time to research and hand-draw the local landmark on the side of the package!

I want to say thank you to Zurb for the SWAG but I especially want to say thank you to whoever took the time to personalize it. It was a wonderful touch.

Tom

thank youSWAGzurb

I recently received a t-shirt and stickers for some modest contribution I made to the Forum. As kind and thoughtful as the gifts were, what really stood out was the personalized touch that came drawn on the packaging tube that the items were shipped in.

When I received the package, I noticed that someone had drawn a bridge with clouds overhead on the side of the tube. The bridge looked oddly familiar and It took me a moment but I suddenly realized what it was.

I live in a small New England town where a well known, yet unremarkable, two lane bridge crosses a river to take visitors and residence to the center of town. Amazingly, someone at Zurb had taken the time to research and hand-draw the local landmark on the side of the package!

I want to say thank you to Zurb for the SWAG but I especially want to say thank you to whoever took the time to personalize it. It was a wonderful touch.

Tom

Rafi Benkual almost 5 years ago

Tom-
You are very welcome! Your post on how to install foundation for Windows has helped thousands of people. Glad to have you in the Foundation community!

Jessica Phan almost 5 years ago

:)

Preston McPeak almost 5 years ago

No thank YOU, Tom.