Menu icon Foundation
Foundation + Slick Carousel. [Help?]

I'm new to Foundation and I thought that the Orbit thing was nice but that it is now deprecated. Obviously I would like to move on to Slick Carousel.

Here's my question..
foundation-master and slick-master both have some of the same files. I'm not quite sure how to combine them.

Sorry if this isn't eloquent or even if it's a ...stupid... question.

slickOrbithelp

I'm new to Foundation and I thought that the Orbit thing was nice but that it is now deprecated. Obviously I would like to move on to Slick Carousel.

Here's my question..
foundation-master and slick-master both have some of the same files. I'm not quite sure how to combine them.

Sorry if this isn't eloquent or even if it's a ...stupid... question.

Rafi Benkual about 5 years ago

You could just add the slick css into your custom stylesheet, or simply move the folders into your project and link the stylesheets and script files into your page.

Asif about 5 years ago

I usually have a folder with the plugin name inside the js and css folder and put in all the js files and css files in there respectively. You can then reference these files in your HTML.
Or you could also have 1 custom stylesheet as metioned by Rafi and keep adding in the css with all the css from your plugins and your own custom css in there and reference the file in your HTML.

Philip Istomin about 2 years ago

Ayria have to say thank for this topic, i had a similar question and i found what i needed. thanks a lot, it is hard for me to find an answer myself... having health issues makes me spend more time searching for rx coupons... so thanks a lot, you've really saved me.