Menu icon Foundation
Deep Linking Tabs and Reveal Modal Interaction

I have a page that has a header and several tabs underneath. Some of the text in the header has a hyperlink deep linked to a specific tab, and a dropdown menu that launches several different modals loaded via Ajax. Everything works fine until I launch a modal and call $('#my-form-modal').foundation(); After I close the modal, none of the hyperlinks to my tabs work. Clicking on the tabs themselves still works. If I try calling $(document).foundation(); everything works, but I have a toggle listener on my tabs so I can load them via Ajax, and the toggle event gets fired when I call the binding. I can deal with that, if I have to, but I'd like to know if there is a more elegant solution.

reveal modaltabs

I have a page that has a header and several tabs underneath. Some of the text in the header has a hyperlink deep linked to a specific tab, and a dropdown menu that launches several different modals loaded via Ajax. Everything works fine until I launch a modal and call $('#my-form-modal').foundation(); After I close the modal, none of the hyperlinks to my tabs work. Clicking on the tabs themselves still works. If I try calling $(document).foundation(); everything works, but I have a toggle listener on my tabs so I can load them via Ajax, and the toggle event gets fired when I call the binding. I can deal with that, if I have to, but I'd like to know if there is a more elegant solution.