Menu icon Foundation
Feedback on website

Hello everyone,

I recently created my personal website for my graphic design work. I used Foundation and I'm pretty glad with my results. I just published my website today and haven't shared it with anyone yet.

I'd like to get feedback and see if there's any improvements that can be done. I am a bit unhappy with the way the menu shows up on mobile devices. When you open the hamburger menu icon, and click the links, they are a bit distasteful. I'd like to replace that and just have normal text links beneath the logo on the mobile screen size. Can somebody tell me how I can do that? Everything full window size is perfect. I am just unhappy with the mobile version.

Thanks

Here is the link.

http://www.christiansolorzano.com

also I am getting this under the Google Developer in Chrome. Not sure what it means.

Screen shot 2014 07 21 at 7.41.38 pm

menu feedback nav

Hello everyone,

I recently created my personal website for my graphic design work. I used Foundation and I'm pretty glad with my results. I just published my website today and haven't shared it with anyone yet.

I'd like to get feedback and see if there's any improvements that can be done. I am a bit unhappy with the way the menu shows up on mobile devices. When you open the hamburger menu icon, and click the links, they are a bit distasteful. I'd like to replace that and just have normal text links beneath the logo on the mobile screen size. Can somebody tell me how I can do that? Everything full window size is perfect. I am just unhappy with the mobile version.

Thanks

Here is the link.

http://www.christiansolorzano.com

also I am getting this under the Google Developer in Chrome. Not sure what it means.

Screen shot 2014 07 21 at 7.41.38 pm
Nick Caldwell over 5 years ago

The red icon means the web browser has encountered a number of problems while trying to load the page. For example, when I loaded the site, I see a number of 404 errors for missing assets, like so:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (main.js, line 0)

Overall I think the layout of your site is basically sound, but the two principal typefaces you've chosen don't sit terribly harmoniously together.

Christian Solorzano over 5 years ago

@Nick, thanks for the feedback. Not sure why it isn't loading those assets. Hmm.. Well, as long as it doesn't affect the look of my site, I guess it's fine.