Menu icon Foundation
Reflow

Had some issues with this one earlier, thought this might help some others out. There doesn't seem to be a good spot in the docs for this feature.

From what I understand without reading the foundation javascript file (lazy) you want to fire this badboy when you add new content to the DOM.

Ajax in some tabs, orbit, etc.

$(document).foundation('reflow'); will make foundation check the DOM for any elements and reapply any listeners to them.

To be efficient target the actual type of foundation item you need to 'reflow'

$(document).foundation('orbit', 'reflow');

Foundation people I suggest putting this under its own section in your docs.

Reflow

Had some issues with this one earlier, thought this might help some others out. There doesn't seem to be a good spot in the docs for this feature.

From what I understand without reading the foundation javascript file (lazy) you want to fire this badboy when you add new content to the DOM.

Ajax in some tabs, orbit, etc.

$(document).foundation('reflow'); will make foundation check the DOM for any elements and reapply any listeners to them.

To be efficient target the actual type of foundation item you need to 'reflow'

$(document).foundation('orbit', 'reflow');

Foundation people I suggest putting this under its own section in your docs.

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Hi Trevor,
Thanks for sharing this technique. I'm not sure if this belong in the docs pages but it is very helpful to have in this forum knowledge base!

Karl Ward over 3 years ago

+1 for this. Now that many of us are building html5 ajax-websites, it is quite necessary to be able to trigger javascript modules after html has changed. It evades me why Zurb would not wish to make this clear in the Foundation documentation.

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Ya it should be in the docs. Can anyone do a pull request? That would really help!

GregR over 3 years ago

Yeah, I just found this too ... it is in the docs, buried in the interchange section: http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/components/interchange.html

This is also a good discussion: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/1712-bind-foundation-5-clearing-to-dynamically-loaded-images

Rafi Benkual almost 3 years ago

It's been documented since this post but this is good to know. Thanks!

Jack Lena about 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing.

Check it out best album of the hottest sonakshi sinha nude images.