Menu icon Foundation
Suggestions for Input Design

We use Foundation 4 with CSS. We sell stuff - occasionally a product is out of stock and some customers want to know when a product is back in stock. Prior to Foundation we used to do this with a 'pop-up' box but there must be something in Foundation that would be cleaner and better.

To illustrate: On an out of stock product, we would have a link that says something like "Notify me when back in stock" When a customer clicked on this it would produce an input/dialog box/modal where the customer would enter their email address.

Any suggestions? I've tried a Modal but with little success modifying the code to work with some sort of Submit button. Would a Content Dropdown work?

Foundation 4input

We use Foundation 4 with CSS. We sell stuff - occasionally a product is out of stock and some customers want to know when a product is back in stock. Prior to Foundation we used to do this with a 'pop-up' box but there must be something in Foundation that would be cleaner and better.

To illustrate: On an out of stock product, we would have a link that says something like "Notify me when back in stock" When a customer clicked on this it would produce an input/dialog box/modal where the customer would enter their email address.

Any suggestions? I've tried a Modal but with little success modifying the code to work with some sort of Submit button. Would a Content Dropdown work?