Menu icon Foundation
Orbit stops sliding images after a while

Has anyone stumbled to this?, my orbit slider stops after a while and it doesn't respond to triggered slider by arrows either.

Orbitslidermalfunctioningstopsnot working

Has anyone stumbled to this?, my orbit slider stops after a while and it doesn't respond to triggered slider by arrows either.

Preston McPeak about 5 years ago

What do you mean be 'after a while?'
You might have to make sure the JS pause on hover is false instead of true or that the circular command is set to true as well. I assume you've checked the docs pages for this error already. But some more clarification on when this happens would help, thanks!

Cristyan J. Moreno about 5 years ago

Hi Preston, thanks for your response. I surely have both pause on hover and circular command set to true. Is there a bug with "pause on hover" command that it has to be set to false?

After a while means that when you get to the page or refresh it, it all works fine, you can pause it on hover, and resume when not on hover, you can also pass the slides with the arrows. But then after a while on the page, it stops working until refreshing and stats working again. When I say that it stops working, I mean, it stays frozen in one slide and doesn't respond to the arrows either.

Thanks again.