Menu icon Foundation
Ajax and foundation

Hi,

I'm trying to deal with foundation's jquery feature, like accordion, and element dynamically added by ajax or wathever.

For exemple, i succedded to dynamically add a complete dl accordion element to the dom and make it work with a
$(document).fundation(); directly after.
But that's all :/ .

Firstly, can i set up a specific foundation's feature to a specific element, like "$(dl.accordion).foundation('accordion')?

Secondly, is that possible to "refresh" a foundation's element after updated his dom, like after added a DD into a DL accordion?

Foundation is freakin awesome, but if it's yes for the both, the world is mine! ^^

AJAX

Hi,

I'm trying to deal with foundation's jquery feature, like accordion, and element dynamically added by ajax or wathever.

For exemple, i succedded to dynamically add a complete dl accordion element to the dom and make it work with a
$(document).fundation(); directly after.
But that's all :/ .

Firstly, can i set up a specific foundation's feature to a specific element, like "$(dl.accordion).foundation('accordion')?

Secondly, is that possible to "refresh" a foundation's element after updated his dom, like after added a DD into a DL accordion?

Foundation is freakin awesome, but if it's yes for the both, the world is mine! ^^

Karl Ward almost 6 years ago

I am also curious about this. You might want to check this related post from today:
http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/1712-bind-foundation-5-clearing-to-dynamically-loaded-images