Menu icon Foundation
Magellan firing before reaching the topbar

Currently I am using Magellan as a sidebar to help guide through sections. I want to set it where Magellan doesn't activate till after the "Find Your School" widget has been scrolled past or 333px down.

Why go online    onlineschools org

But as soon as the "Find You School" widget hits the Top Bar the Magellan widget fires and makes it sticky covering the "Find Your School" widget up.

Is there a way to set a limit on this.

Why go online2    onlineschools org

I have tried using the threshold code below hoping this would resolve the issue but it doesn't seem to work.

$(document).foundation({ threshold: 333 });

Does anyone know a setting / override or work around to resolve this.

Thank You.

Magellannav

Currently I am using Magellan as a sidebar to help guide through sections. I want to set it where Magellan doesn't activate till after the "Find Your School" widget has been scrolled past or 333px down.

Why go online    onlineschools org

But as soon as the "Find You School" widget hits the Top Bar the Magellan widget fires and makes it sticky covering the "Find Your School" widget up.

Is there a way to set a limit on this.

Why go online2    onlineschools org

I have tried using the threshold code below hoping this would resolve the issue but it doesn't seem to work.

$(document).foundation({ threshold: 333 });

Does anyone know a setting / override or work around to resolve this.

Thank You.

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

There is a GitHub issue for this already. Since it is a framework issue we will resolve it there. https://github.com/zurb/foundation/issues/2198

Thanks!