Menu icon Foundation
Website only printing mobile version

So for some reason our website is only printing in the mobile version of the site. (small/medium screens) I'd like it to print the regular desktop size (large and up screens) instead. Anyone know how I can do this?

Here is the website with the issue: www.benaissance.com

Print mediaprint

So for some reason our website is only printing in the mobile version of the site. (small/medium screens) I'd like it to print the regular desktop size (large and up screens) instead. Anyone know how I can do this?

Here is the website with the issue: www.benaissance.com

Karl Ward almost 5 years ago

Foundation responsive layout is "mobile-first", so technically the default is the layout you see for mobile, which is unaffected by media queries for medium-large screens. Also, technically I think a printer sees the layout as a relatively small screen by default (800 px or something if I can remember correctly).

Unfortunately, I am not sure how you can force printer to print the layout for larger screens, although you would think there would be a solution in the print options.

Andrew Whalen almost 5 years ago

Thanks, that makes sense why then it is printing mobile. Does anyone know how to force the site to print the large screen size instead?

Vincent Morel over 4 years ago