Menu icon Foundation
Top-bar common issues?

This may be a dumb question but hopefully easy to answer. When I download Foundation 5 form the website, how do I know exactly what version it is? Apart from Foundation 5, is it 5.2.X? 5.3?

Second, I am having an issue with top bar (which is why I am considering a fresh download and starting over). Would seem to be basic things but can't find useful info in support docs even though it appears to be common topic. First off, my hamburger icon has just disappeared yesterday on a site a started months ago. Have not made any changes remotely related to top bar. I included the span tag. Does it matter what version I have cuz Im not sure how find that. Per Lyns post, when I add tab-bar to my css it appears but not sure why, plus it them messes up other things in the bar.

ALso, I would like to change the breakpoint of the top bar using css. Found bits and pieces regarding how to do that by changing some lines of foundation css code that but nothing concise enough that I have been able to accomplish that task. My navigation bar looks really ugly at a certain width. Any break-throughs on either of those issues? Really getting tired of hunting… any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

top barnav icon

This may be a dumb question but hopefully easy to answer. When I download Foundation 5 form the website, how do I know exactly what version it is? Apart from Foundation 5, is it 5.2.X? 5.3?

Second, I am having an issue with top bar (which is why I am considering a fresh download and starting over). Would seem to be basic things but can't find useful info in support docs even though it appears to be common topic. First off, my hamburger icon has just disappeared yesterday on a site a started months ago. Have not made any changes remotely related to top bar. I included the span tag. Does it matter what version I have cuz Im not sure how find that. Per Lyns post, when I add tab-bar to my css it appears but not sure why, plus it them messes up other things in the bar.

ALso, I would like to change the breakpoint of the top bar using css. Found bits and pieces regarding how to do that by changing some lines of foundation css code that but nothing concise enough that I have been able to accomplish that task. My navigation bar looks really ugly at a certain width. Any break-throughs on either of those issues? Really getting tired of hunting… any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Adam Ransome almost 5 years ago

If you click download the name of the folder will be 'foundation-5.3.0.zip'.

Post the code so we can see what's going on.

You could use simple media queries for breakpoints, or you can change Foundation's own small/medium/large breakpoints.