Menu icon Foundation
Magellan sticky nav in reveal modal in AJAX content

I'm building a page with backbonejs, requirejs, jquery, and foundation (thus far only foundation.reveal and foundation.magellan and all of the css).

one of the views uses a reveal modal to display terms and conditions. Our UE person has requested that the close button in the modal be sticky so I've decided to use magellan.

I am able to launch the reveal modal in the views, however, I'm not able to make the close button sticky. When I move the modal and close button out of the views and into the main.html, then the button becomes sticky.

I've tried re-initializing foundation with $(document).foundation(); without success (but also without errors).

Any ideas?

revealmodalstickyMagellan

I'm building a page with backbonejs, requirejs, jquery, and foundation (thus far only foundation.reveal and foundation.magellan and all of the css).

one of the views uses a reveal modal to display terms and conditions. Our UE person has requested that the close button in the modal be sticky so I've decided to use magellan.

I am able to launch the reveal modal in the views, however, I'm not able to make the close button sticky. When I move the modal and close button out of the views and into the main.html, then the button becomes sticky.

I've tried re-initializing foundation with $(document).foundation(); without success (but also without errors).

Any ideas?

Erwin Gonzales over 5 years ago

$(document).foundation('magellan','reflow') doesn't work either.

Erwin Gonzales over 5 years ago

fixed

Foundation.libs.magellan.settings.init = false;
$(document).foundation('magellan','init')