Menu icon Foundation
otbit on android

Sliding from left to right on android stock browser changes the correct slide but transision comes from right

on crome sliding from left to right hides all slides

firefox for android everything ok

Orbit

Sliding from left to right on android stock browser changes the correct slide but transision comes from right

on crome sliding from left to right hides all slides

firefox for android everything ok

Rafi Benkual almost 6 years ago

We tested on an Android 4.2.2 and it worked correctly on Chrome and Native browser. Could not replicate it. What Foundation are you on? Try updating to 5.0.3 as we released over 300 comits since 5.0.2.

JK almost 6 years ago

Its android 4.3 on a galaxy s3

I tested it on your doc pages, and in my local site on that i run foundation 5.0.3

vondes over 2 years ago

How i can use a mobile https://mobile-phone-tracker.org/ recorder with this app on Andrpoid? 

Ellie Malan over 2 years ago

It seems far fetched you would get the official refresh yet in the event that you are established then you can without much of a stretch introduce a Write My Assignment For Me, with the most recent Android programming

sambhav garg over 2 years ago

Orbit is a free proxy app that empowers other apps to use the internet more securely free blank receipt templates 

Rachel Moore almost 2 years ago
Emma Jason over 1 year ago

Mauvetree is the ultimate online shopping store for real leather jackets, jewelry and paintings. We have a wide range of leather jacket both for men and women. We specialized in making premium quality of leather jackets for bikers. Go, have a look! Mauve tree