Menu icon Foundation
how to stop ie8 from cookie collecting when useing chrome?

hi, I have a hp compaq 3.0 hertz w/ 1 gig of memory, windows xp pro. ie8, firefox, and opera & chrome... I use chrome or firefox for facebook & gaming, seems during gaming my pc slows way down, I check for cookies and ie8 is loaded everytime.. and again, ie8 is not being used at the time, on the ie8 privacy settings I have both settings set to block all cookies.. question is.. how do I stop ie8 from collecting cookies when ie8 is not being used?? Thanks, this has been a brain thumper for me for a few months now..

stopping cookie's

hi, I have a hp compaq 3.0 hertz w/ 1 gig of memory, windows xp pro. ie8, firefox, and opera & chrome... I use chrome or firefox for facebook & gaming, seems during gaming my pc slows way down, I check for cookies and ie8 is loaded everytime.. and again, ie8 is not being used at the time, on the ie8 privacy settings I have both settings set to block all cookies.. question is.. how do I stop ie8 from collecting cookies when ie8 is not being used?? Thanks, this has been a brain thumper for me for a few months now..

Sara Martínez over 2 years ago

I have visited so many comment blogs,but i have not felt best,but this blog has been nicely using for my comments,I have been working in the SEO company http://www.juegosfriv2018.link/ for over seven months,i would like to your comment suggestions so keep and touch.

Ala Tores almost 2 years ago

The main danger that lies in computer games is addiction. Like any drug or alcohol, online entertainment can outshine the human mind. Getting into virtual dependence, a person completely disconnects from the real world until the refusal of food and sleep. Gambling addiction is a serious mental disorder that can only be treated by medical treatment.

A special risk group is children - preschoolers and adolescents. And if an adult is able not to succumb to virtual dependence, then children's minds and psyche that have not yet fully developed quickly fall under the negative influence of the computer.

In addition, adults have a more acute sense of time than children, which means that a small child or teenager can spend several hours at a time playing computer games while he seems to be playing for only a few minutes. Danger is virtual entertainment and for the parent wallet. What teenager does not want to quickly pump his hero, without spending months of persistence and expectation? Most online friv games to date provide a similar service for a fee.