Menu icon Foundation
What rule applies color to a phone number

Trying to make some updates to an older Foundation 3 site. Wishing I could jump it up to 5, but can't at the moment.
What rule drives the color of a phone number in Foundation 3 when viewed on iPhone?
Currently the number gets colored a red that I have as my base link color. I don't wan't colors to be changed on all my other links though. Just this one instance where I have a unique color applied to text reversed out of a block of color.

I wrote a custom style to change the color of my text. Do I need to maybe write a media query to handle a tags within that rule on mobile as well?

Foundation 3Phone Numbercoloriphoneipad

Trying to make some updates to an older Foundation 3 site. Wishing I could jump it up to 5, but can't at the moment.
What rule drives the color of a phone number in Foundation 3 when viewed on iPhone?
Currently the number gets colored a red that I have as my base link color. I don't wan't colors to be changed on all my other links though. Just this one instance where I have a unique color applied to text reversed out of a block of color.

I wrote a custom style to change the color of my text. Do I need to maybe write a media query to handle a tags within that rule on mobile as well?

Marc McGee over 5 years ago

Sometimes I have to ask the question to get my brain to work. Yikes! I didn't have to write a media query though. I just wrote and additional rule for the text color for handling links, and then used !important.

Desired result achieved.

sudbis over 1 year ago