Menu icon Foundation
Responsive webpage & less change to existing code?

I'm very new to Front-End development so here's my question:

My website generates a widget that users can use to populate the widget on their website. While this may sound like an outlandish question, is there a way that I can include code on my website that lets these users use that code to make their website responsive? Or is there a way to guide them into making it responsive without having to do too many changes to their code?

Currently, all I see is that users can customize their buttons/navigations bars etc from the Foundation code but without touching any of these, is there a way to make existing website responsive?

Responsive

I'm very new to Front-End development so here's my question:

My website generates a widget that users can use to populate the widget on their website. While this may sound like an outlandish question, is there a way that I can include code on my website that lets these users use that code to make their website responsive? Or is there a way to guide them into making it responsive without having to do too many changes to their code?

Currently, all I see is that users can customize their buttons/navigations bars etc from the Foundation code but without touching any of these, is there a way to make existing website responsive?

Rafi Benkual almost 6 years ago

In order to make a site responsive, some type of customizing is needed. Responsive frameworks contain css and JavaScript that makes a grid and components responsive. There is a lot that goes into that. In it's simplest form, the sites would have to adopt the JS and CSS and the grid to be responsive.