Menu icon Foundation
Hamburger/Pancake Icon Missing

Hello,

I'm new to Foundation. I've looked for answers in the forum regarding this issue. I am trying to start a project using one of the HTML templates. The responsive nav reveals a hamburger icon on smaller screens. But for some reason in my project, the icon is missing. I have copied and pasted the 'foundation.css' into my 'app.css' and this works. But I am trying to use Sass to work on this project.

All that being said, in terminal, I ran foundation update to make sure I was using the current version of foundation but the icon is still missing from the top nav. Can someone provide some assistance with this issue? Thanks.

menu icon top nav

Hello,

I'm new to Foundation. I've looked for answers in the forum regarding this issue. I am trying to start a project using one of the HTML templates. The responsive nav reveals a hamburger icon on smaller screens. But for some reason in my project, the icon is missing. I have copied and pasted the 'foundation.css' into my 'app.css' and this works. But I am trying to use Sass to work on this project.

All that being said, in terminal, I ran foundation update to make sure I was using the current version of foundation but the icon is still missing from the top nav. Can someone provide some assistance with this issue? Thanks.

Samuel Kelemen about 5 years ago

I don't think forum is an appropriate place for that.
If you are looking for a zurb developer, contact getstarted@zurb.com or call: (408) 341-0600.
If you are looking for just a web dev that is familar with Foundation 5, try posting a job on their job board: http://zurb.com/jobs, either the foundation forum is not an acceptable or appropriate place for this.

Juan Pablo Realini about 5 years ago

Sorry Samuel.. but.. why shouldn't the support forum be a place to post a support related question?? I am experiencing something similar. The menu icon is not being displayed in small screens, even though the menu works (I click where the icon is supposed to be and the menu is shown)... I read in several other places that this has been an issue for some time... some report to have it fixed... I am using the latest Foundation 5 version... Do I have to hire a developer to fix this? Isn't the forum supposed to work as a place where people with problems post questions and people with solutions try to help? Or maybe I am wrong and this forum is just for posting nude girls pics???

Wing-Hou Chan about 5 years ago

Hey Juan!

The problem has now been fixed. Many thanks to @doGus (Foundation Forum alias) / @dGs- (GitHub alias).

Here is the PR for you to view: https://github.com/zurb/foundation/pull/5268