Menu icon Foundation
How to disable mediaqueries?

I have a question that will now walk while trying to solve and not meeting solution!

My project still only have design for devices width 1024px for the web and mobile no because don´t have developed.

What happens is that I actually needed disable the mediaqueries. I've tried to disable commenting tag but dont disabled. I wonder if existed has some function or solution to disable mediaqueries momentarily to re-enable it later!?

media query

I have a question that will now walk while trying to solve and not meeting solution!

My project still only have design for devices width 1024px for the web and mobile no because don´t have developed.

What happens is that I actually needed disable the mediaqueries. I've tried to disable commenting tag but dont disabled. I wonder if existed has some function or solution to disable mediaqueries momentarily to re-enable it later!?

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

Hi, if you design a site for a medium width screen only, it will not look nice on a mobile device. There has been a similar question and a possible solution on this post.

http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/1234-request-desktop-site-for-foundation