Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 5 Mobile Layout Issue

Hey!

I'm new to Foundation 5 and I hope someone can help me in my issue. I have used Foundation for its responsive design capabilities and I cant quite get my desired results. I have attached images of various browsers to explain my issue:

#001 - Tested in Google Chrome and Browser is minimized to copy a mobile size. This is what I want to produce.
#002 - This is tested on my phone's built in browser. As you noticed its quite displaying small sizes of everything.
#003 - This is tested on the emulation function of Google Chrome. The menu is right, but the other contents is not what I wanted to display that way.

I'm pretty confident that I followed the documentations of Foundation 5. I hope you can help me or tell me if I missed out anything. PLEASE HELP! :(

Foundation 5foundation5mobilelayoutResponsivebrowserissuehelp

Hey!

I'm new to Foundation 5 and I hope someone can help me in my issue. I have used Foundation for its responsive design capabilities and I cant quite get my desired results. I have attached images of various browsers to explain my issue:

#001 - Tested in Google Chrome and Browser is minimized to copy a mobile size. This is what I want to produce.
#002 - This is tested on my phone's built in browser. As you noticed its quite displaying small sizes of everything.
#003 - This is tested on the emulation function of Google Chrome. The menu is right, but the other contents is not what I wanted to display that way.

I'm pretty confident that I followed the documentations of Foundation 5. I hope you can help me or tell me if I missed out anything. PLEASE HELP! :(

nishan about 1 year ago

i have faces same issue