Menu icon Foundation
Ajax Submit on Reveal Close

I have a reveal that *contains* a form that has a few input fields (ex. name, email, etc.). After the form in the reveal is filled out, i need the user to be able to hit "submit" and have the form be submitted via Ajax submit.

Thus far, although I try to fill my reveal with my form data (and it appears correctly), pressing the submit button only causes the reveal to close out and does not submit the form data.

Does anyone know how to set the default "close" button in a reveal to do a different action such as ajax submit?

revealformAJAXsubmitbuttonFoundation 5

I have a reveal that *contains* a form that has a few input fields (ex. name, email, etc.). After the form in the reveal is filled out, i need the user to be able to hit "submit" and have the form be submitted via Ajax submit.

Thus far, although I try to fill my reveal with my form data (and it appears correctly), pressing the submit button only causes the reveal to close out and does not submit the form data.

Does anyone know how to set the default "close" button in a reveal to do a different action such as ajax submit?