Menu icon Foundation
Foundation 5 doesnt show any styling on fresh installed project

So I figured out how to install F5 on an existing project, but some things were giving me trouble.
So I figured Id start a fresh new project just to see how it behaves. I have attached some pics, but basically there is no styling on the page at all.
Am I missing something? Isn't foundation supposed to work right off the bat? Did I miss a setting somewhere?

Foundation

Foundation0

Foundation 5bugno styling

So I figured out how to install F5 on an existing project, but some things were giving me trouble.
So I figured Id start a fresh new project just to see how it behaves. I have attached some pics, but basically there is no styling on the page at all.
Am I missing something? Isn't foundation supposed to work right off the bat? Did I miss a setting somewhere?

Foundation

Foundation0
Sergej Lotz almost 6 years ago

Hi, you just need to compile the foundation sass files into css and the page will work.

Nikkitune almost 6 years ago

Ah yes :) That's it. Thank you. For some reason I assumed that it would come with the css files compiled.

Although, i am curious. Why are there css files in the bower_components folder if they aren't used?