Menu icon Foundation
Problems with IE9 and orbit slider

I realized the orbit slider was not advancing past the second slider image. Forum posts indicate it was a bug so I updated my version of foundation to the most current 5.2.2. The slider now works for IE10, IE11, chrome and firefox but NOT for IE9.

There are 3 images and 3 captions. IE9 stays on the first image despite the timer bar running and shows the 3rd caption. Is anyone else running into this issue still? Any fixes for it?

Ie9orbit

IE9Orbitslider

I realized the orbit slider was not advancing past the second slider image. Forum posts indicate it was a bug so I updated my version of foundation to the most current 5.2.2. The slider now works for IE10, IE11, chrome and firefox but NOT for IE9.

There are 3 images and 3 captions. IE9 stays on the first image despite the timer bar running and shows the 3rd caption. Is anyone else running into this issue still? Any fixes for it?

Ie9orbit
Rafi Benkual about 5 years ago

Some of the CSS3 animations don't work on IE9. We have an open Gihub issue for this. You should try out Slick Carousel http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/

J Hugus about 5 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion.