Menu icon Foundation
JS/Ajax random quote code help needed

Has anyone used a random quote generator to insert quotes into a zurb website at a set interval or something of this nature?

Google turns up some results (obviously) but these either open javascript windows which are annoying. I would like to define a block on my webpage where new quotes come in every couple hours. I want to style these quotes and control them within the grid.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AyeZee

javascriptAJAXgridblockquotegeneratorcode

Has anyone used a random quote generator to insert quotes into a zurb website at a set interval or something of this nature?

Google turns up some results (obviously) but these either open javascript windows which are annoying. I would like to define a block on my webpage where new quotes come in every couple hours. I want to style these quotes and control them within the grid.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AyeZee

ayezee over 5 years ago

I will answer my own question in case anyone on here wants some help. I made a post on my blog with easy code http://alexzerbach.com/use-javascript-to-insert-random-quotes-into-your-webpage/

You will have to maintain your own js file with random facts. Maybe you could hook an api into it.