Menu icon Foundation
Reveal Modal - Closing it programmatically in Foundation 5

Interesting behavior I thought I'd share. I was programmatically closing a reveal ($("#myreveal").foundation('reveal','close') when I noticed that it disappeared but the screen stayed grayed out.

After some debugging, I realized that I had opened it twice in different methods on the call stack. When I closed it twice, then it cleanup up the screen properly.

Of course, the right thing is to only open it once, but this is puzzling enough others may benefit from the knowledge.

reveal modal

Interesting behavior I thought I'd share. I was programmatically closing a reveal ($("#myreveal").foundation('reveal','close') when I noticed that it disappeared but the screen stayed grayed out.

After some debugging, I realized that I had opened it twice in different methods on the call stack. When I closed it twice, then it cleanup up the screen properly.

Of course, the right thing is to only open it once, but this is puzzling enough others may benefit from the knowledge.

Sara Martínez over 2 years ago

This is a good post. This post give truly quality information.

http://www.friv2planet.com/

I am definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here.

wanda0123456 over 2 years ago

It is interesting. I'm interested in this. Thanks for the good information.

maxbet

Ala Tores over 1 year ago

Strategies. The most popular genre for fans of online friv games. They occupy the first place in the list. A glorious attribute of these games is mental activity. In the absence of thinking, logic and tactics, there is no sense in playing this genre, and therefore, periodically playing such games this will be a practice of these abilities. By the way, there are a lot of historical strategies that have a real historical basis or offer masses of variants of the development of other scenarios of history based on any perfect actions. If any influence is on the human psyche, then it is minimal.

Ala Tores over 1 year ago

What is the danger for adults?

What is the threat of hobby for computer frive games to an adult with an already formed psyche? Only at first glance, it seems that only children come across. This statement is erroneous. The first thing to note is the presence of complexes and the unwillingness to contact others. Dependent are those who were outcasts in school, college, at work and just weak people who can not stand up for themselves. It is much easier to be a hero in unreality.

The second is a senseless waste of money. On the official websites of any game, there are many proposals to invest real money and participate in various promotions, and, the more you throw, the steeper and stronger you will be. With this, often problems in the family, deteriorating health, excessive absent-mindedness.

But not only our own lives we destroy with our hobby, but also those who surround us. It is primarily children who like a sponge absorb any of our actions. Having seen mom or dad for hours sitting at the computer, they begin to copy the behavior of an adult, believing that this is normal. Grief, parents later can not understand what happened to their child?