Menu icon Foundation
Clearing lightbox without carrousel

Hello,

I would like to have the clearing lightbox displaying without carrousel and the image taking all the screen space available. The solutions proposed before don't work, the carrousel disappears but the image size stays the same.

Try to remove "data-clearing" from your code : ul class="clearing-thumbs"
Click on the image thumb and you will get what I am looking for (except that we don't have the left and right arrows).

Thanks to all,

clearing lightboxclearing-thumbsdata-clearingcarrousel

Hello,

I would like to have the clearing lightbox displaying without carrousel and the image taking all the screen space available. The solutions proposed before don't work, the carrousel disappears but the image size stays the same.

Try to remove "data-clearing" from your code : ul class="clearing-thumbs"
Click on the image thumb and you will get what I am looking for (except that we don't have the left and right arrows).

Thanks to all,

Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

Are you just trying to pop open the image in a full screen layout? You can use a Reveal modal for that with the new class of full.

Marc Pirard over 5 years ago

I want to have all the images in the list. But without the carousel and displayed in full screen. The 2 arrows are sufficient to go through the images. If I use the class "clearing-thumbs" and remove data-clearing, when I click on the "thumb", the image is shown in full screen, it is the way I want it. But to go to the next one, I need to close the "modal" and click on the next thumb...