Menu icon Foundation
Clearing + Block Grid

I made a gallery/lightbox with Clearing and used Block Grid to handle the layout of the thumbnails. This is the technique used on the Clearing documentation page, although there is no reference to it in the example code.

The results were good except that when in full screen mode, the thumbnails retained the Block Grid layout rather than spanning the width of the screen.

After some searching, I noticed that the css used on the documentation page applies clear: none; to the .... .crousel > ul li [docs.css: 1626]

I added clear: none; to line 205 of my _clearing.scss file and voila! It seems to be resolved.

I thought I'd contribute this as it might save someone else some time but also wondering if this is a known issue and/or this is an appropriate solution.

clearingblock grid

I made a gallery/lightbox with Clearing and used Block Grid to handle the layout of the thumbnails. This is the technique used on the Clearing documentation page, although there is no reference to it in the example code.

The results were good except that when in full screen mode, the thumbnails retained the Block Grid layout rather than spanning the width of the screen.

After some searching, I noticed that the css used on the documentation page applies clear: none; to the .... .crousel > ul li [docs.css: 1626]

I added clear: none; to line 205 of my _clearing.scss file and voila! It seems to be resolved.

I thought I'd contribute this as it might save someone else some time but also wondering if this is a known issue and/or this is an appropriate solution.