Menu icon Foundation
Visibility: Problems compiling SCSS

Hi there!

I'm working with Foundation 5 and the error below has appeared compiling SCSS.

You can fix the problem momently if you comment the lines which contain $visibility-hidden-list variable, that's why I think maybe this error message is not a reported bug.

Has anyone else seen this error message before?

Best,

error scss/foundation.scss (Line 188 of scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss: Undefined variable: "$visibility-hidden-list".)

componentvisibilityscsscompilingerror

Hi there!

I'm working with Foundation 5 and the error below has appeared compiling SCSS.

You can fix the problem momently if you comment the lines which contain $visibility-hidden-list variable, that's why I think maybe this error message is not a reported bug.

Has anyone else seen this error message before?

Best,

error scss/foundation.scss (Line 188 of scss/foundation/components/_visibility.scss: Undefined variable: "$visibility-hidden-list".)

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Wing-Hou Chan over 5 years ago

Hey Abel!

Thanks for this! I'll take a look into it.

Wing-Hou Chan over 5 years ago

Hmmm, strange I wasn't able to replicate your problem in SassMeister. The SCSS compiled fine as you can see, I've used the output and it is working here: http://codepen.io/winghouchan/pen/LAkfF

Abel Sutilo over 5 years ago

Hey, Wing-Hou!

Thanks you for your support. I've been thinking It could be caused by my config.rb. I will try to change it. I will reply you when I get the results.

Abel Sutilo over 5 years ago

Hi, Wing-Hou!

I could not reply before, sorry. Problem solved. The problem was that I was working with 1.8.7 ruby version which doesn't work with Foundation 5. I've updated ruby version (2.0) and then my config.rb worked properly (without errors compiling _visibility.scss variables). Thanks!