Menu icon Foundation
Deep Linking F5

Screen shot 2014 04 29 at 2.32.40 pm

how can i stop deep linking from scrolling down the page and hiding tabs?
i read this:

"Deep linking to tabs or tab contents
The tabs Foundation component can parse the location hash value and open the corresponding tab content pane. To enable deep linking set data-options="deep_linking:true". If the location hash maps to an element ID within a tab content pane, then the appropriate tab will become active and the browser window will scroll to the specified element. If you do not want to scroll to the specified element then set data-options="scroll_to_content: false".

In the following example, deep linking is enabled. If the location hash is #tabs-deeplink-2 then the second tab will become active. If the location hash is #tabs-deeplink-content-2 then the second tab will become active, and the browser will scroll to the paragraph tag with ID, tabs-deeplink-content-2."

but it does not work for me. if i set data-options="scroll_to_content: false" the link will not activate the tab. if i set data-options="deep_linking:true" and #tabs-deeplink-2 in the anchor i get a small scroll down of the browser as shown in the image

Thanks

deep linkingF5scroll

Screen shot 2014 04 29 at 2.32.40 pm

how can i stop deep linking from scrolling down the page and hiding tabs?
i read this:

"Deep linking to tabs or tab contents
The tabs Foundation component can parse the location hash value and open the corresponding tab content pane. To enable deep linking set data-options="deep_linking:true". If the location hash maps to an element ID within a tab content pane, then the appropriate tab will become active and the browser window will scroll to the specified element. If you do not want to scroll to the specified element then set data-options="scroll_to_content: false".

In the following example, deep linking is enabled. If the location hash is #tabs-deeplink-2 then the second tab will become active. If the location hash is #tabs-deeplink-content-2 then the second tab will become active, and the browser will scroll to the paragraph tag with ID, tabs-deeplink-content-2."

but it does not work for me. if i set data-options="scroll_to_content: false" the link will not activate the tab. if i set data-options="deep_linking:true" and #tabs-deeplink-2 in the anchor i get a small scroll down of the browser as shown in the image

Thanks

andrea tagliazucchi about 5 years ago

there is an open post you can follow about this here: https://github.com/zurb/foundation/issues/4791