Menu icon Foundation
Top Bar SCSS documentation inaccurate

As I go about hacking the top bar, I noticed that the SCSS declarations talked about in the top bar doc's no longer works - and indeed returns a compile error:

The Top Bar docs SCSS defaults are listed as:

$topbar-breakpoint: #{lower-bound($medium-range)} !default; // Change to 9999px for always mobile layout
$topbar-media-query: $medium-up !default;

In the latest Foundation version, the defaults in settings are quite different:

// $topbar-breakpoint: #{upper-bound($medium-range)}; // Change to 9999px for always mobile layout
// $topbar-media-query: "only screen and (min-width: #{upper-bound($medium-range)})";

Setting the media query to: $medium-up !default - breaks the compile, suggesting their is no variable called $medium-up.

Foundation 5top barcompile errordocs

As I go about hacking the top bar, I noticed that the SCSS declarations talked about in the top bar doc's no longer works - and indeed returns a compile error:

The Top Bar docs SCSS defaults are listed as:

$topbar-breakpoint: #{lower-bound($medium-range)} !default; // Change to 9999px for always mobile layout
$topbar-media-query: $medium-up !default;

In the latest Foundation version, the defaults in settings are quite different:

// $topbar-breakpoint: #{upper-bound($medium-range)}; // Change to 9999px for always mobile layout
// $topbar-media-query: "only screen and (min-width: #{upper-bound($medium-range)})";

Setting the media query to: $medium-up !default - breaks the compile, suggesting their is no variable called $medium-up.