Menu icon Foundation
Shopping List App Submission

Hello Friends,

I would like to thank the Foundation developers for creating a solid product, and the Foundation community for their contributions.

I just finished (in testing) my first Foundation app: www.xtoget.com (shopping list app).
To note, there are around 5,000 items in a JSON object and it works fast. The app could use
some sizzle and glitz, and I would gladly take recommendations.

Thank you,

Chris

apptoolsubmissionapplication

Hello Friends,

I would like to thank the Foundation developers for creating a solid product, and the Foundation community for their contributions.

I just finished (in testing) my first Foundation app: www.xtoget.com (shopping list app).
To note, there are around 5,000 items in a JSON object and it works fast. The app could use
some sizzle and glitz, and I would gladly take recommendations.

Thank you,

Chris

Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

Thanks for submitting Chris! We love seeing what you make and the community appreciates it!

Eventeca about 1 month ago

Thank you for the work you have put into this post, it helps clear up some questions I had.

Mobile Application Conference

Himanshu mishra about 1 month ago

Hey guys if you are facing windows 10 related problem then here on our homepage you will learn how to get help in windows 10 operating system it is one of the best online technical support for windows 10 operating system.

April Russell 14 days ago

Thank you for this tips excellent overview; this could be the sort of step that holds me though out the day..

juegos friv gratis online y multijugador

HireTablets 7 days ago

Thanks for the post! It's a quiet relevant information... 

Laptop Rental Virginia - Hiretablets.com