Menu icon Foundation
Reveal Content from Ajax

I'm having an issue using Reveals dynamically. I have a link that is clicked. An ajax request is fired from that click with certain parameters. Raw JSON is then parsed by Handlebars into HTML. This HTML is then passed to a function I created to open the Reveal. The HTML is fine, but the Reveal never pops up. I get the following error in Firebug:
TypeError: s is undefined
...orm":"","-webkit-transition-duration":"","-moz-transition-duration":"","-o-trans...
foundation.min.js (line 9)

Can anyone show me what I'm doing wrong? Or perhaps an alternate way of doing what I'm trying to do?

$('#life li a').click(function(e){
    e.preventDefault();

var lifeCat = $(this).attr('href'),
		cat = lifeCat.replace('#', ''),
		query = 'c='+cat;

Site.Funcs.ajaxCall('life', query, function(data){
		var html = Site.Funcs.templateCall(data);
		Site.Funcs.popLoad(cat+'_questions', html);
	});
});

popLoad: function(id, html){
	$('body').append('<div id="'+id+'" class="reveal-modal" data-reveal>' + html + '<a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a></div>');
	$('#'+id).foundation('reveal', 'open');
},

revealmodal

I'm having an issue using Reveals dynamically. I have a link that is clicked. An ajax request is fired from that click with certain parameters. Raw JSON is then parsed by Handlebars into HTML. This HTML is then passed to a function I created to open the Reveal. The HTML is fine, but the Reveal never pops up. I get the following error in Firebug:
TypeError: s is undefined
...orm":"","-webkit-transition-duration":"","-moz-transition-duration":"","-o-trans...
foundation.min.js (line 9)

Can anyone show me what I'm doing wrong? Or perhaps an alternate way of doing what I'm trying to do?

$('#life li a').click(function(e){
    e.preventDefault();

var lifeCat = $(this).attr('href'),
		cat = lifeCat.replace('#', ''),
		query = 'c='+cat;

Site.Funcs.ajaxCall('life', query, function(data){
		var html = Site.Funcs.templateCall(data);
		Site.Funcs.popLoad(cat+'_questions', html);
	});
});

popLoad: function(id, html){
	$('body').append('<div id="'+id+'" class="reveal-modal" data-reveal>' + html + '<a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a></div>');
	$('#'+id).foundation('reveal', 'open');
},
Max Hopper over 2 years ago

According to the F6 Sites / Reveal doc the call is:

$('#'+id).foundation('open');

WFM