Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Responsive text alignment?

By Terry Greenlaw

textalign

Noob question time :-) Are there responsive versions of text-left, text-center, and text-right? I have 3 divs across the top of the page, with classes of text-left, text-center, and text-right respectively. When in tablet or phone resolutions, I want... (continued)

Last Reply by Brandon Arnold over 5 years ago

My Comments

Terry Greenlaw commented on Martin Kearn's post over 5 years

I'm seeing the same issue with basic, text-only tables. When the left column becomes fixed it displays taller than the columns to the right.

I'm hoping there's an easy solution for this because I really like the approach they have taken with responsive tables.

Terry Greenlaw commented on Terry Greenlaw's post over 5 years

Thanks for the quick reply!
I removed the text-left, text-center, and text-right classes from my divs, and used the CSS and media query instead. Now when my page flips to tablet resolution all my header divs are stacked vertically and centered, just like they are supposed to be :-)

Terry Greenlaw commented on Miguel Velasco's post over 5 years

Add the exit-off-canvas class to the ul section of the component. It's works for me but the link is not being updated when I select an item anymore. Still looking into that one :-)

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Responsive text alignment?

By Terry Greenlaw

textalign

Noob question time :-) Are there responsive versions of text-left, text-center, and text-right? I have 3 divs across the top of the page, with classes of text-left, text-center, and text-right respectively. When in tablet or phone resolutions, I want... (continued)

Last Reply by Brandon Arnold over 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Martin Kearn's post over 5 years

I'm seeing the same issue with basic, text-only tables. When the left column becomes fixed it displays taller than the columns to the right.

I'm hoping there's an easy solution for this because I really like the approach they have taken with responsive tables.

You commented on Terry Greenlaw's post over 5 years

Thanks for the quick reply!
I removed the text-left, text-center, and text-right classes from my divs, and used the CSS and media query instead. Now when my page flips to tablet resolution all my header divs are stacked vertically and centered, just like they are supposed to be :-)

You commented on Miguel Velasco's post over 5 years

Add the exit-off-canvas class to the ul section of the component. It's works for me but the link is not being updated when I select an item anymore. Still looking into that one :-)

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content