Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Filemon Salas commented on Filemon Salas's post about 5 years

Thank you for your reply.

@Rafi Benkual
"Or you can contain the image in a narrower set of colums. Image size is controlled by the container width."

How hard would it be for you to create a small example of what you are suggesting here? The main reason I'm a little confused is because the logo is absolutely position and I'm not sure how this would work in Foundation.

Thanks a lot.

Filemon Salas commented on SP's post about 5 years

Apparently this is your first site.

• A static website means that the content cannot be modified by the user, in other word the only way to modify or interact with the content is by having the developer modify and upload each page. This pages are usually made with plain HTML and CSS

• Languages such as PHP, Perl and ASP run in the server and are use to process requests made by the browser/user. For instance a contact form may use one of these languages to get the information from the form and send that information to an email, this is would be a website that has interaction and it's no longer a statics site.

I hope it makes sense.

@Rafi Benkual

One last question. How would you resize the logo for small screens?

Based on the CodePen you posted, pretend that you would want to make the logo half of its size when viewed in small screens, how would you do this in Foundation.

http://codepen.io/rafibomb/pen/Dijxh

EDITED:
is this how it should be done? Is this how you call media queries in Foundation?

@media only screen and (max-width: 40em) {
.logo{
width:100px;
margin-left: -50px;// half-width of logo
}
}

Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Filemon Salas's post about 5 years

Thank you for your reply.

@Rafi Benkual
"Or you can contain the image in a narrower set of colums. Image size is controlled by the container width."

How hard would it be for you to create a small example of what you are suggesting here? The main reason I'm a little confused is because the logo is absolutely position and I'm not sure how this would work in Foundation.

Thanks a lot.

You commented on SP's post about 5 years

Apparently this is your first site.

• A static website means that the content cannot be modified by the user, in other word the only way to modify or interact with the content is by having the developer modify and upload each page. This pages are usually made with plain HTML and CSS

• Languages such as PHP, Perl and ASP run in the server and are use to process requests made by the browser/user. For instance a contact form may use one of these languages to get the information from the form and send that information to an email, this is would be a website that has interaction and it's no longer a statics site.

I hope it makes sense.

@Rafi Benkual

One last question. How would you resize the logo for small screens?

Based on the CodePen you posted, pretend that you would want to make the logo half of its size when viewed in small screens, how would you do this in Foundation.

http://codepen.io/rafibomb/pen/Dijxh

EDITED:
is this how it should be done? Is this how you call media queries in Foundation?

@media only screen and (max-width: 40em) {
.logo{
width:100px;
margin-left: -50px;// half-width of logo
}
}

Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following