Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Andrew Tamulynas commented on Semafork's post almost 5 years

This might be obvious to others, but it wasn't obvious to me, so I'll post it here in case it helps anyone.

While trying to get Foundation going in CodeKit, I was running into the same Sass 3.4.2 troubles as everyone else. I tried Chris Rolle's fix within my CodeKit-installed Foundation project and was thrown the error:

Compass was unable to compile one or more files in the project:
Individual stylesheets must be in the sass directory.

What ended up working for me was starting a new project in the CLI, running 'compas watch' through the CLI, making Chris' one line change, and finally using that directory as the starting point for a new project in CodeKit.

Maybe that's what everyone was talking about all along, but I didn't realize it! Anyway, hope it helps someone.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Semafork's post almost 5 years

This might be obvious to others, but it wasn't obvious to me, so I'll post it here in case it helps anyone.

While trying to get Foundation going in CodeKit, I was running into the same Sass 3.4.2 troubles as everyone else. I tried Chris Rolle's fix within my CodeKit-installed Foundation project and was thrown the error:

Compass was unable to compile one or more files in the project:
Individual stylesheets must be in the sass directory.

What ended up working for me was starting a new project in the CLI, running 'compas watch' through the CLI, making Chris' one line change, and finally using that directory as the starting point for a new project in CodeKit.

Maybe that's what everyone was talking about all along, but I didn't realize it! Anyway, hope it helps someone.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content