Menu icon Foundation

Developer | burlington, ma

A Webmaster, I create, develop and maintain websites for small businesses and non-profit organizations. I've found Foundation very easy to work with and have converted old sites to and created new sites with the framework. FWIW, I created a "custom" css file that I use for changes to the foundation styles. This has worked well for all of the sites.

My Posts

Replies
  • Menus Not working on iPad

By sally willard

Menuslinksipad

Hi, on this site http://friendsofthecoa.org/, using Version 6.2.4, the menu links do not work on an iPad. I thought the problem might be a script (crazy egg) but removing that does not make a difference. Any recommendations? Because I've created a few ... (continued)

Last Reply by aamir khan about 2 months ago

• NEW
  • Orbit adds a code to my image

By sally willard

Orbit

I'm attempting to use Orbit to display images that are on a remote site. Orbit is only displaying the first image in the series. An example image link is:  http://media.mlspin.com/photo.aspx?mls=72088506&n=0. This works for the first image (0)... (continued)

Replies
  • Opening a

By sally willard

reveal modallight boxslider

Hi, I have a new foundation 5.5.2 site and I'm trying to create a modal containing either a slider or lightbox. My bxslider worked for a couple of page loads and than didn't. I couldn't recreate the working behavior so decided to start over and still cou... (continued)

Last Reply by sally willard over 3 years ago

• NEW
  • Display problem in topbar dropdown

By sally willard

topbardropdownnav

I'm trying to create a fairly simple site using foundation. Updated js and css to 5.4. I'm having trouble with the topbar display. The dropdowns are displayed properly when the screen size is less than 64.063rem. When the screen size is more, the dropdown... (continued)

My Comments

sally willard commented on sally willard's post over 1 year

I resolved the links not working by updating to 6.3.1 and making a change to the menu ul.
The menu doesn't fit on one line in the iPad screen. It may be appropriate to toggle the iPad menu differently from other browsers/devices. Is there a way to do this through css?

sally willard commented on sally willard's post over 3 years

Thank you. This worked.

sally willard commented on sally willard's post about 4 years

Thanks. That helped.

Not sure why I placed it in the nav but it fails when placed in the surrounding div.

Sticky causes a display issue with the medium and large screens so I will apply that but only to small screens for now.

sally willard commented on sally willard's post about 4 years

Sorry. Forgot that.

http://aha-mha.wizard-sites.com/

~ Sally

sally willard commented on sally willard's post over 4 years

i just discovered that i had an overflow=visible. removed that and all is good. sometimes the smallest things overlooked take longest to discover.
Thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on sally willard's post over 1 year

I resolved the links not working by updating to 6.3.1 and making a change to the menu ul.
The menu doesn't fit on one line in the iPad screen. It may be appropriate to toggle the iPad menu differently from other browsers/devices. Is there a way to do this through css?

You commented on sally willard's post over 3 years

Thank you. This worked.

You commented on sally willard's post about 4 years

Thanks. That helped.

Not sure why I placed it in the nav but it fails when placed in the surrounding div.

Sticky causes a display issue with the medium and large screens so I will apply that but only to small screens for now.

You commented on sally willard's post about 4 years

Sorry. Forgot that.

http://aha-mha.wizard-sites.com/

~ Sally

You commented on sally willard's post over 4 years

i just discovered that i had an overflow=visible. removed that and all is good. sometimes the smallest things overlooked take longest to discover.
Thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content