Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

My Comments

Jeffrey Lee commented on Jeffrey Lee's post over 5 years

I was finally able to deploy the site. Here's the link: http://test.limspec.com

Looking at the docs page, when the menu switches into small, it goes to a side menu. Is that the only way for this to work? I didn't want to write two sections of duplicate code to create the menu.

Okay. The sys admins running my server have killed off ssh, so I can't deploy the code quite yet. As soon as I can, I'll post the link so you can see it running. I'll try to post the appropriate code tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Jeffrey Lee commented on Mark H.'s post over 5 years

One thing I discovered is since the top-bar is javascript intensive follow the example religiously. This will ensure that the things appear the way they should. I suspect the javascript is looking for specific classes and adjusting/coloring them as appropriate. When the classes aren't there, it doesn't complete the task.

I wish I could be of a bit more help. I had actually run into this problem (along with a few others, like the menu not looking correct on smaller devices) that was corrected by just doing everything in the example with regard to DOM elements and classes.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jeffrey Lee's post over 5 years

I was finally able to deploy the site. Here's the link: http://test.limspec.com

Looking at the docs page, when the menu switches into small, it goes to a side menu. Is that the only way for this to work? I didn't want to write two sections of duplicate code to create the menu.

Okay. The sys admins running my server have killed off ssh, so I can't deploy the code quite yet. As soon as I can, I'll post the link so you can see it running. I'll try to post the appropriate code tonight. Sorry for the delay.

You commented on Mark H.'s post over 5 years

One thing I discovered is since the top-bar is javascript intensive follow the example religiously. This will ensure that the things appear the way they should. I suspect the javascript is looking for specific classes and adjusting/coloring them as appropriate. When the classes aren't there, it doesn't complete the task.

I wish I could be of a bit more help. I had actually run into this problem (along with a few others, like the menu not looking correct on smaller devices) that was corrected by just doing everything in the example with regard to DOM elements and classes.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content