Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Bor Kolaric commented on Bor Kolaric's post almost 4 years

I did change default spacing and it worked until I activated alignment. The reason I did that is, I had a little indentation - about 0.25rem to the right in my div with block grid elements.

Anyways, I solved the thing by disabling alignment again and adding some negative margin. Now I can again manipulate default spacing.

Now, I'm not sure if this is just my misunderstanding what $align-block-grid-to-grid does, or is it a glitch. Maybe I could clarify my question again: if you activate $align-block-grid-to-grid can you manipulate $block-grid-default-spacing?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Bor Kolaric's post almost 4 years

I did change default spacing and it worked until I activated alignment. The reason I did that is, I had a little indentation - about 0.25rem to the right in my div with block grid elements.

Anyways, I solved the thing by disabling alignment again and adding some negative margin. Now I can again manipulate default spacing.

Now, I'm not sure if this is just my misunderstanding what $align-block-grid-to-grid does, or is it a glitch. Maybe I could clarify my question again: if you activate $align-block-grid-to-grid can you manipulate $block-grid-default-spacing?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content