Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Omaha, NE

My Posts

My Comments

Jeremy Doyle commented on Jeremy Doyle's post over 5 years

Karl, I saw your post on Git before writing my post to this forum. I remember thinking it was BS that your request was closed so fast with little consideration to what you were suggesting. It certainly would make life much easier if the interchange of links to images were supported. Anyways, for now, I think you've helped me come with a suitable work around. Thanks for the help!

Jeremy Doyle commented on Jeremy Doyle's post over 5 years

Karl, thanks for the guidance. Writing my own javascript solution is a bit outside of my level of expertise. Like you suggested, creating three chunks of lightbox HTML (small, medium, and large), saving each of them out into their own files, and using Interchange to load the code based on screen size sounds like it should be a workable solution. However, I eventually want to be able to create multiple sites using this code so I want to create the lightbox HTML dynamically with PHP; I planned on creating the list elements with a foreach loop. Do you know if I can sub PHP files for HTML files? Thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jeremy Doyle's post over 5 years

Karl, I saw your post on Git before writing my post to this forum. I remember thinking it was BS that your request was closed so fast with little consideration to what you were suggesting. It certainly would make life much easier if the interchange of links to images were supported. Anyways, for now, I think you've helped me come with a suitable work around. Thanks for the help!

You commented on Jeremy Doyle's post over 5 years

Karl, thanks for the guidance. Writing my own javascript solution is a bit outside of my level of expertise. Like you suggested, creating three chunks of lightbox HTML (small, medium, and large), saving each of them out into their own files, and using Interchange to load the code based on screen size sounds like it should be a workable solution. However, I eventually want to be able to create multiple sites using this code so I want to create the lightbox HTML dynamically with PHP; I planned on creating the list elements with a foreach loop. Do you know if I can sub PHP files for HTML files? Thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content