Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Mike Mannakee commented on Ryan Hellerud's post almost 5 years

The tab element also has to have the active class applied. Not just the content element. You're not showing the tab elements, but it would look like the example on the docs page.

<ul class="tabs" data-tab>
  <li class="tab-title active"><a href="#panel1">Tab 1</a></li>...  // Notice the 'active' class

Mike Mannakee commented on Oleg Gryaznov's post almost 5 years
Mike Mannakee commented on Luca Bianco's post over 5 years

I'm having the exact same problem with Compass projects on Windows. Started yesterday right after I did a

bower update

Since then, it's as though there is NO stylesheet on any pages at all. I'm not sure where the problem is, but it's very frustrating. Here's what I've been able to establish as differences.

1. On a clean install of a new project (which is also unstyled): the ouptut of the 'new' command now includes these lines:

bower jquery-placeholder#~2.0.7 invalid-meta jquery-placeholder is missing "ignore" entry in bower.json
bower modernizr#>= 2.7.2 invalid-meta modernizr is missing "main" entry in bower.json
bower modernizr#>= 2.7.2 invalid-meta modernizr is missing "ignore" entry in bower.json

This wasn't output on an earlier version of Foundation. These lines are new.

1. I tried playing around in the scss files to see if the changes were even taking. Since it looked like there was no styling, I wanted to see if app.css was being updated. Here's what I was able to establish:

If I updated my scss/_settings.scss file, those changes were reflected in the app.css. BUT THE index.html was still completely unaffected by any styling changes - even though it correctly referenced the app.css file. It's as though the file wasn't included at all.

If I updated my bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation.scss - NO CHANGES TOOK. I could @IMPORT modules or comment them out, and the app.css didn't change one line. So that file wasn't even being parsed at all, where it previously did make changes.

So something is seriously off on the last update. I would love to know when this is fixed.

I'm going to try Grunt now instead and see if that brings me any joy. This has been maddening.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ryan Hellerud's post almost 5 years

The tab element also has to have the active class applied. Not just the content element. You're not showing the tab elements, but it would look like the example on the docs page.

<ul class="tabs" data-tab>
  <li class="tab-title active"><a href="#panel1">Tab 1</a></li>...  // Notice the 'active' class

You commented on Oleg Gryaznov's post almost 5 years
You commented on Luca Bianco's post over 5 years

I'm having the exact same problem with Compass projects on Windows. Started yesterday right after I did a

bower update

Since then, it's as though there is NO stylesheet on any pages at all. I'm not sure where the problem is, but it's very frustrating. Here's what I've been able to establish as differences.

1. On a clean install of a new project (which is also unstyled): the ouptut of the 'new' command now includes these lines:

bower jquery-placeholder#~2.0.7 invalid-meta jquery-placeholder is missing "ignore" entry in bower.json
bower modernizr#>= 2.7.2 invalid-meta modernizr is missing "main" entry in bower.json
bower modernizr#>= 2.7.2 invalid-meta modernizr is missing "ignore" entry in bower.json

This wasn't output on an earlier version of Foundation. These lines are new.

1. I tried playing around in the scss files to see if the changes were even taking. Since it looked like there was no styling, I wanted to see if app.css was being updated. Here's what I was able to establish:

If I updated my scss/_settings.scss file, those changes were reflected in the app.css. BUT THE index.html was still completely unaffected by any styling changes - even though it correctly referenced the app.css file. It's as though the file wasn't included at all.

If I updated my bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation.scss - NO CHANGES TOOK. I could @IMPORT modules or comment them out, and the app.css didn't change one line. So that file wasn't even being parsed at all, where it previously did make changes.

So something is seriously off on the last update. I would love to know when this is fixed.

I'm going to try Grunt now instead and see if that brings me any joy. This has been maddening.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content