Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

David Peters commented on James Cocker's post over 4 years

Certain verticals are heavily dominated by IE8, especially health care and government (which is 1/3 of the US GDP -- so, yeah, there's bread and butter there for developers).

1/3 of health care providers networks in Oregon, for example, use IE8 for accessing their provider portal.

It pains me to say it but IE8 needs retconned into Foundation 4/5/6.

You'd think enterprise would be ahead of the general population but it simply isn't.

David Peters commented on Tim Martin's post almost 5 years

Isn't a better fix to have a fixed height (100vh) with scroll enabled on the main body's wrap and set the offcanvas to 100vh too?

David Peters commented on Ole Fredrik Lie's post almost 5 years

Ole Fredrik Lie,

Fixed, top navigation now works with a right off-canvas menu (!). Not big news in web development--but those two Foundation components have struggled playing nice together.

I'll strip out the client-specific branding and send the files your way, if you'd like. :)

Thank you for putting this starter theme together.

David Peters commented on Ole Fredrik Lie's post almost 5 years

I realize this is a greater issue with Foundation 5 itself but trying to implement a sticky+fixed nav and off-canvas menu is... most challenging.

Any thoughts as to integrating a third party off canvas solution?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on James Cocker's post over 4 years

Certain verticals are heavily dominated by IE8, especially health care and government (which is 1/3 of the US GDP -- so, yeah, there's bread and butter there for developers).

1/3 of health care providers networks in Oregon, for example, use IE8 for accessing their provider portal.

It pains me to say it but IE8 needs retconned into Foundation 4/5/6.

You'd think enterprise would be ahead of the general population but it simply isn't.

You commented on Tim Martin's post almost 5 years

Isn't a better fix to have a fixed height (100vh) with scroll enabled on the main body's wrap and set the offcanvas to 100vh too?

You commented on Ole Fredrik Lie's post almost 5 years

Ole Fredrik Lie,

Fixed, top navigation now works with a right off-canvas menu (!). Not big news in web development--but those two Foundation components have struggled playing nice together.

I'll strip out the client-specific branding and send the files your way, if you'd like. :)

Thank you for putting this starter theme together.

You commented on Ole Fredrik Lie's post almost 5 years

I realize this is a greater issue with Foundation 5 itself but trying to implement a sticky+fixed nav and off-canvas menu is... most challenging.

Any thoughts as to integrating a third party off canvas solution?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content