Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Andy Wallace commented on Anina's post almost 4 years

You'll have to apply a height to your background content-container div, or apply sufficient padding to either that div or the inner 'row':

<div class="background content-container" style="height: 300px; background:url(asset('/img/headbackground.jpg'));">

or

<div class="background content-container" style="padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 50px; background:url(asset('/img/headbackground.jpg'));">

or

<div class="background content-container" style="background:url(asset('/img/headbackground.jpg'));">
    <div class="row" style="padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 50px; ">

Andy Wallace commented on Paulo Burgos's post almost 4 years

Hi Paulo,

You will need a layer which sits above the orbit-container div, something like:

<div class="my-orbit-container">
    <div class="my-orbit-overlay">This is the permanent text</div>
    <ul class="example-orbit" data-orbit">
        <li>....</li>
    </ul>
</div>

and ensure that you have a style of position:relative on my-orbit-container, absolutely positioning the overlay and the orbit slider within that.

Alternatively, you could add an orbit-caption to each slide, but with the same text in each. Position and style the orbit-caption element as you wish.

Andy Wallace commented on Ralph Mol's post almost 4 years

Hello Ralph,

What flavour of Foundation are you using? Are you aware that there is a Foundation library for email?

http://foundation.zurb.com/emails

Andy Wallace commented on fourhexagons's post about 5 years

Bryan,

In short, your submit button is too large to fit into your 2 column cell in what is already a 6 column parent.

You've got a few options here. The first is to shorten the text (value) of your submit button so that the button itself is shorter.

Or:
Either give the nested row more column width, or steal some columns from the preceding input fields, i.e.

name: medium-4
email: medium-4
submit: medium-4

For small screens, you'll probably have to use something like
name: small-6
email: small-6
submit: small-12

But you'll have to play around to see what works best!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Anina's post almost 4 years

You'll have to apply a height to your background content-container div, or apply sufficient padding to either that div or the inner 'row':

<div class="background content-container" style="height: 300px; background:url(asset('/img/headbackground.jpg'));">

or

<div class="background content-container" style="padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 50px; background:url(asset('/img/headbackground.jpg'));">

or

<div class="background content-container" style="background:url(asset('/img/headbackground.jpg'));">
    <div class="row" style="padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 50px; ">

You commented on Paulo Burgos's post almost 4 years

Hi Paulo,

You will need a layer which sits above the orbit-container div, something like:

<div class="my-orbit-container">
    <div class="my-orbit-overlay">This is the permanent text</div>
    <ul class="example-orbit" data-orbit">
        <li>....</li>
    </ul>
</div>

and ensure that you have a style of position:relative on my-orbit-container, absolutely positioning the overlay and the orbit slider within that.

Alternatively, you could add an orbit-caption to each slide, but with the same text in each. Position and style the orbit-caption element as you wish.

You commented on Ralph Mol's post almost 4 years

Hello Ralph,

What flavour of Foundation are you using? Are you aware that there is a Foundation library for email?

http://foundation.zurb.com/emails

You commented on fourhexagons's post about 5 years

Bryan,

In short, your submit button is too large to fit into your 2 column cell in what is already a 6 column parent.

You've got a few options here. The first is to shorten the text (value) of your submit button so that the button itself is shorter.

Or:
Either give the nested row more column width, or steal some columns from the preceding input fields, i.e.

name: medium-4
email: medium-4
submit: medium-4

For small screens, you'll probably have to use something like
name: small-6
email: small-6
submit: small-12

But you'll have to play around to see what works best!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content