Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Core Scss files not updating

By Lance Padgett

scssbowerSass

My .scss component files are not updating when running 'bower update' through the CLI in my project folder. I followed the Foundation docs and specified the version in bower.json. A bunch of other files like Modernizer, Jquery, etc update, but not my scss... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

My Comments

Lance Padgett commented on Lance Padgett's post over 5 years

Scott - Thanks for your response. After Rafi's response, I checked and found I was running v 0.12.2. I then updated sass and compass right after, thinking that might help fix the problem.

I'm not experiencing an incomplete css file after the scss compiles (well, i guess indirectly I am), but rather I'm missing styling in the core /bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/ files. Specifically my _offcanvas.scss file has only 360 lines of code. But when I create a new project and look at _offcanvas.scss in that project, it has 507 lines of code. I suspect I'm missing more in other files, but haven't noticed yet.

Is there something else I should be doing to update the core .scss files of Foundation?

Lance Padgett commented on Lance Padgett's post over 5 years

Rafi - I'm running version 0.12.2. After checking, I updated both sass and compass to the newest versions.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Lance Padgett's post over 5 years

Scott - Thanks for your response. After Rafi's response, I checked and found I was running v 0.12.2. I then updated sass and compass right after, thinking that might help fix the problem.

I'm not experiencing an incomplete css file after the scss compiles (well, i guess indirectly I am), but rather I'm missing styling in the core /bower_components/foundation/scss/foundation/components/ files. Specifically my _offcanvas.scss file has only 360 lines of code. But when I create a new project and look at _offcanvas.scss in that project, it has 507 lines of code. I suspect I'm missing more in other files, but haven't noticed yet.

Is there something else I should be doing to update the core .scss files of Foundation?

You commented on Lance Padgett's post over 5 years

Rafi - I'm running version 0.12.2. After checking, I updated both sass and compass to the newest versions.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content